Do you prefer to have dinner at home with your SO , or go out to dinner together?

Do you prefer to have dinner at home with your SO , or go out to dinner together?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• We don't cook much. It's just the two of us. Cooking for two is sorta a waste. You have to cook large portions to make it cost effective, but then you have left overs for 3 days and that sucks. We go out a lot. Just easier.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do enjoy going out to eat- occasionally, but I'd much rather cook at home. To me it's more fun.
    We cook together and we have a lot of fun. We don't have to get dressed up, we can chill and hang out. Plus cooking at home is a lot CHEAPER. šŸ‘

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Either.

Dinner out at a restaurant is like you're first dating again. No dishes leftover. You can tease her, but she can't act on it right there. So that built up pressure comes out at home and or in the car.

Dinner at home. You control how your food is made. Save money. Can cook together which is an experience in its own right. Get to move seamlessly from dinner, to sex or whatever you wish.

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually go out is nice... but of course if you're lazy a home cooked dinner is awesome
    For the same money I can buy soooo much

Like a dinner might cost around 60-100 if you get a bottle of wine... for 100 bucks lol... at the grocery store, dude

I can buy lobster, triple A steaks, delicious organic veggies, desserts that'll make her melt...

Most often I'd prefer home for that reason... plus I love cooking

0|0
    0|0
  • Home, I think every now and then its okay to go out to eat, but its much more fun at home. In public I just would feel too uncomfortable with PDA.

0|2
    0|0
  • Depends if we're in the early phase or want a nice night go out but in other cases it would be better to eat at home

0|2
    0|0
  • Home cooked meals are always better and easier and cheaper and u don't need to dress up

0|2
    0|0
  • Iā€™d rather go out because my wife and I always eat at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me if Im with attractive girl/ friend we are going out for breakfast lunch and dinner

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me

0|1
    0|0
  • Both. Only if i had a SO, lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Dinner at home because I am the chef

1|0
    0|0
  • Dinner outside would be better

0|1
    0|0
  • Home

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Dinner at home. It's a lot better to cook a meal together and sit down and eat together. Save money and spend quality time. It's a win win situation

0|1
    0|0
  • Both are nice for different reasons. Going out can feel more elegant, relaxing, or exciting. Cooking at home is cozy, intimate, and can also be really fun. What I want just depends on my mood.

0|1
    0|0
  • Either. I appreciate a night out to dinner, but I especially love the fact that we could just stay in and make dinner together.

0|2
    0|0
  • A nice romantic candlelight dinner at home sounds perfect. It might even be fun bonding time if you cook the meal together.

0|0
    0|0
  • both. When I feel like cooking, I go all out so eating my food is almost as good as eating out. <3 I go all courses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer cooking and staying in, there's just a nicer vibe

0|2
    0|0
  • At home. I feel like we can talk about anything more openly

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer to eat at home. It's cheaper, more intimate and I don't need to wear pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy the benefits of both so I'm happy doing either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Much rather prefer at home coz i am a private person

0|0
    0|0
  • Have dinner at home. Just finish raining and feel like staying in.

0|1
    0|0
  • i love cooking so at home!

0|2
    0|0
  • at home

1|2
    0|0
  • Rather at home

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather stay home in a relaxed environment.

0|1
    0|0
  • Both

0|0
    0|0
  • Going out. I like getting dressed up.

0|0
    0|0
  • go out...

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter