Do you prefer to have dinner at home with your SO , or go out to dinner together?

2013

Most Helpful Guy

• We don't cook much. It's just the two of us. Cooking for two is sorta a waste. You have to cook large portions to make it cost effective, but then you have left overs for 3 days and that sucks. We go out a lot. Just easier.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do enjoy going out to eat- occasionally, but I'd much rather cook at home. To me it's more fun.
    We cook together and we have a lot of fun. We don't have to get dressed up, we can chill and hang out. Plus cooking at home is a lot CHEAPER. šŸ‘