Vegan friend pushing?

So I was talking to a friend who's a vegan and said cows milk has pus in it and other things and gives you diabetes she knows I'm type one and keeps pushing for me to stop eating meat and drinking milk if you're in my situation what would you have said i just feel horrible and bad i mean i was told my pancreas decided to stop working and nothing else but she claims it's my fault for drinking the milk she also knew because i told her as a baby i didn't drink milk i was a formula baby and she keeps saying rat milk is for rats goat milk is for goats cow milk is for cows not humans i feel horrible about it i couldn't eat anything yesterday I just drank juice and water which isn't good for me but i need to keep my sugar up some how what are your thoughts? πŸ€”πŸ™πŸ˜“
My sugar needs to be balanced not high or to low
So I went back to the hospital walked into the diabetes education center and spoke to my dietitian we sat down i asked questions and she told me and showed me what i can have and can't have we did a review all over again i also dropped the vegan friend we are not friends any more i told her that's her life style not mines and it wasn't my fault for getting type 1 diabetes i can have protein and milk and i will be keeping them in my diet she isn't a dietitian so she can't tell me what

717

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. And cow meat is for lions. A human can't kill a cow. Every vegan person i ever met was kind of messed up in the head. They remind me of those religious door to door people, like salesmen. They desperately try to convert everyone pointing out a few non certified stuff and twisting the whole point. And when you show them hard evidence they move on or accuse its goverment falsified lol. Anyways. Not all vegans are weirdos. If you have a medical condition then dont listen to anyone non certified. Aka always do what your good rep doc tells you.

• Thank you ☺

• It is tru milk, is not for human consumption nature will tell th everything th need to know no animal drinks milk if left in it's natural habitat after a certain age and a cow is a good source of protein but how did it become protein enriched cows do not eat meat bingo so if we can use an animal that only eats cavitation to get protein what does that tell yah

• @namelesz it tells me that we get what we can. Cows are easy prey and can't hurt us. They are cheap and stupid so they are a perfect source of food for us. We could eat meat eaters like bears for our protein but i dont think they bear will behave inside a barn. Its pure logic.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she is a self-titled, crazy person. Cow milk won't hurt you. Nor meat. If she wants to have an obsessive life style and deny her body certain food, that's her choice. She can't force you or anyone else to do the same. What a crazy person...
    Trust your doctors. Not some drama queen. ;-)

• You did the right thing going to the doctor! Very good! ;-)

• Do you know any fat unhealthy vegans? I dont. My suggestion is to cut out the dairy. If you are gonna eat meat, go with fish or chicken and dont do it often. Like a couple times a week is enough. For some strange reason everyone thinks we need a steak 3 meals a day to survive. Soda, milk, and red meat are the 3 things in our diet making us fat and nasty along with prescription pills for made up diseases. If you keep your bacteria in your gut balanced you will be a much healthier person.

• A healthy diet means eating a bit of everything. Dutch people drinks lots of milk and they look healthy. She should follow what the nutritionist says, not what you guys choose to believe.