Alcohol is good for you 💖?

What do you drink and how often !!

Any good mixture recommendations or just straight up drink recommendations. I'm fairly new to the world of alcohol.

I'd drink smirnoff vodka on a weekly basis
(I need to chill with my spirits ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰) but for taste purposes I love smirnoff ice.

I'm Irish so I kinda need to be educated in this shit haha ๐Ÿ’–thanks๐Ÿ’–

516

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for jack Daniels , black label , number 7 man. You can never go wrong with a good ass bottle of whiskey... trust me man ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Jack Daniels is the only one I had there and I loved it. !! I'll keep the others in mind !!

• @OogieBoogieUly
      Drunkards say being sober is boring and lame and "you can't have fun without alcohol", you people think drinking alcohol makes you "tough" and "manly" and non drinkers are "p#ssies" and "immature".

• Not all people who drink are drunkards. I think maybe you've had bad experiences with drinkers.

Most Helpful Guy

• To be completely honest the actual alcohol is hard on your body organs but you are young and can handle it. I completely quit because I am into athletics and I am not being judgmental because I drank my share, plenty, I am no angel by a long shot. However, a good stout beer or a good wine has health benefits as long as you donโ€™t turn it into your major food group and quit eating solid food. You say you are Irish and I went over there for a visit and that is the best beer, I quit eating and converted to liquid it is that nutritional, pub hopping. You are Irish, so enough with Smirnoff, get that good Irish brew.