Alcohol is good for you 💖?

What do you drink and how often !!

Any good mixture recommendations or just straight up drink recommendations. I'm fairly new to the world of alcohol.

I'd drink smirnoff vodka on a weekly basis
(I need to chill with my spirits ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰) but for taste purposes I love smirnoff ice.

I'm Irish so I kinda need to be educated in this shit haha ๐Ÿ’–thanks๐Ÿ’–

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for jack Daniels , black label , number 7 man. You can never go wrong with a good ass bottle of whiskey... trust me man ๐Ÿ‘Œ

1|0
    0|1
    • Jack Daniels is the only one I had there and I loved it. !! I'll keep the others in mind !!

• Show All
    • @OogieBoogieUly
      Drunkards say being sober is boring and lame and "you can't have fun without alcohol", you people think drinking alcohol makes you "tough" and "manly" and non drinkers are "p#ssies" and "immature".

• Not all people who drink are drunkards. I think maybe you've had bad experiences with drinkers.

Most Helpful Guy

• To be completely honest the actual alcohol is hard on your body organs but you are young and can handle it. I completely quit because I am into athletics and I am not being judgmental because I drank my share, plenty, I am no angel by a long shot. However, a good stout beer or a good wine has health benefits as long as you donโ€™t turn it into your major food group and quit eating solid food. You say you are Irish and I went over there for a visit and that is the best beer, I quit eating and converted to liquid it is that nutritional, pub hopping. You are Irish, so enough with Smirnoff, get that good Irish brew.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• @metalsucks2 omg you are so dumb and arrogant.. i don't think you realize what the fuck you're saying... get your shit together man and stop judging others for what they like to do on their free time its none of your fucken business idiot

0|1
    0|0
  • Beer, shots and smth mixed with soda, like rum or vodka.
    Right now, it's every week, but I'm probably gonna do smth about it, bc I'm not a big drinker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never drank it but i have no idea how it would be good for you though.

It might make you happy but you can get happy without it as well. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I havenโ€™t tried it myself, so I donโ€™t really know if it works, but someone told me that if you take a shot of something really really strong and then wash it down with a mouthful of honey (not the synthetic stuff, but natural honey!) then you donโ€™t get drunk. Like you can take a bunch of shots that way and you wouldnโ€™t feel it at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I suggest you drink 100% pure alcohol.

Also alcohol causes liver failure, kidney disease, cirrhosis and a long list of side effects and diseases.

But hey if you want to drink alcohol for the sake of being "cool" and being "manly" then so be it.

I don't drink alcohol and I am proud of it.

1|0
    0|1
    • Well good for you sweet heart. Continue being straight edge and well continue having fun, okay?

• Show All
    • @codeblack45
      Ok now Im just going to block you two cause you won't stop flooding my notifications.

• Okay, bye sweetheart

• No no man you're going about it all wrong. It's all about Jack Daniels! Definitely recommend drinking in moderation!!

2|0
    0|0
    • Oh my God it was the only drink I was dying to try. Only last weekend I drank an entire bottle for an 18th and experienced my first hang over. It's one strong drink. But beautiful I can't deny that.

• Rye and ginger ale is my favourite mixed drink - Crown Royal or Forty Creek
    Beer - MGD, Alexander Keith's, Heineken
    Straight - Glenlivet Scotch - the 15 YO French Oak Reserve is my favourtie

I'll have a beer after dinner probably 3-5 nights a week, don't get drunk all that often

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink often, but because I don't go out as much as I would like to due to my job. But when I do drink, I generally like drinking vodka with red bull, that's my go to, if not, another pop mixed with vodka. Beer is also something I like drinking, though not too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here's the recipe for my favorite drink:

1. Pour 1-3 ounces of whiskey into a glass

0|1
    0|0
  • Wine, few beers and whiskey

None of that sweet sugar Smirnoff stuff lol... but did have plenty when younger hahha.. try Bacardi breezers... amazingly tasty

0|0
    0|0
  • Alcohol is awful for you and is the 3rd biggest cause of illness and death in the UK... but vodka is my choice

0|0
    0|0
  • Alcohol is terrible for you. Kills your organs and brain. Don't drink

0|0
    0|0
  • Moscow mule

Vodka
    Fresh lemon juice
    And ginger beer

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink any alcohol at all so I can't help you.

0|0
    0|0
  • moscow mule if u like ginger. the recipe could be made from natural ginger with vodka, lime, simple syrup (sugar diluted with water) and club soda or u could replace club soda and fresh ginger with ginger beer. google it for exact amounts.

for shots u could do a variant of liquid cocain: goldschlagger (cinamon liquor) with jagermeister and mint, in equal proportions

some simpler good drinks would be vidka cranberry, vodka orange, or vidka red bull.

if u like coconut and pineapple, pina colada is great. donno the exact recipe as i have never done it at home u need to look it up

0|0
    0|0
  • Dry red wine has those tannins that make ya live forever. Still kicking from the 1600s.

0|0
    0|0
  • Continue to enjoy alcohol responsibly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink 40 cans a day. It's shit

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes