Guys, BOYS! MEN! your time has come! whats your opinion when it comes to how a girl eats?

so its not a lie many of us girls dont eat pizza with a fork and knife, and we definitely dont eat a burger a pick at a time.

so does it matter personally to you if a girl eats like the beast that she is? or do you prefer girls to sorta hide their beast side and eat like someone from the great gatsby?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember my girlfriend when I took her out when I was 19. She was trying to eat all polite, one tiny forkful at a time. She was shy and uptight and insecure and I know she really liked me coz she'd been telling half the town since the party we met in the weekend before. She was a gorgeous wee thing as well and I wanted her too. So i wanted her to relax in my company first so I got the burger I had and crammed half of it into my mouth, got sauce and every thing round my chin and cheeks. It got a laugh coz I was nearly spraying it over the table trying not to laugh myself. Couldn't talk for 10 minutes and her watching me fascinated. It worked as well. She got tore into her food after that and started enjoying it. Lead by example my friend