Guys, BOYS! MEN! your time has come! whats your opinion when it comes to how a girl eats?

so its not a lie many of us girls dont eat pizza with a fork and knife, and we definitely dont eat a burger a pick at a time.

so does it matter personally to you if a girl eats like the beast that she is? or do you prefer girls to sorta hide their beast side and eat like someone from the great gatsby?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember my girlfriend when I took her out when I was 19. She was trying to eat all polite, one tiny forkful at a time. She was shy and uptight and insecure and I know she really liked me coz she'd been telling half the town since the party we met in the weekend before. She was a gorgeous wee thing as well and I wanted her too. So i wanted her to relax in my company first so I got the burger I had and crammed half of it into my mouth, got sauce and every thing round my chin and cheeks. It got a laugh coz I was nearly spraying it over the table trying not to laugh myself. Couldn't talk for 10 minutes and her watching me fascinated. It worked as well. She got tore into her food after that and started enjoying it. Lead by example my friend

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• At first I personally like to see the more "sophisticated side" so that I know I could bring her to a family dinner later down the road. But once I know she can behave, there are no limits! Just stuff that burger in and be a beast hahah!

0|0
    0|0
  • this isn't a one answer question but my answer would be if we r alone then by god i wanna see the beast as i myself do so but if we r out with friends family or in public i dont do that and i wouldn't want her to do so either not that i care what people say its just human curtosy as its nice to see someone eat like a beast

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't say it bothers me. I've seen my girlfriend try to stuff whole slices of pizza in her mouth. I can't speak for other guys but for me, I like that she doesn't try to hide who she is in front of me

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously not like a pig. I think it is really cute when a girl has an appetite, I just don't want to see her chugging at top speed. It is also really cute when she talks about food and how much she is enjoying it.

0|0
    0|0
  • She has to have MANNERS. There is a wrong way to go about feasting.
    But it is very cozy to see a girl eat her fill and enjoy her meal. There is something very human about a girl who has a big appetite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to say I love it, but I find it rather appealing when a girl can eat uninhibited around me I view it as a sign of trust and I feel good when a girl can trust me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Freedom. I like it when the girl is comfortable enough to reveal her true appetite, however big or small it may be.

0|0
    0|0
  • if we were at some an elegant fine-dining restaurant. I would probably prefer that she uses the cutlery rather than just shovelling handfuls of clam chowder and fillet steak in to her face. but If we were just having pizza, stuffing in my face is exactly what i'll be doing, so I wouldn't ask any better of her.. so yeah, gender is irrelevant. if she prefers to eat with a knife and fork, that's fine too, I wouldn't mock her (well, that's a lie, If It's pizza I totally would.) but no, I wouldn't expect her to have better etiquette than myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • It bothers me if I see a girl eating anything besides a salad

0|2
    0|0
  • i'm fine. You can eat however you want just don't eat with your mouth open ewwww lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I want her to eat cheeseburgers with me I eat like 5 at a time

0|0
    0|0
  • Aslong as neither of us eat as animals we good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't really care

0|0
    0|0
  • Beast๐Ÿ˜

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat how i eat. Eat however you eat

0|0
    0|0
  • Licking her pussy