Do you watch what you eat?

Do you eat healthy?
Eat junk food and fast food, lead a clean diet or nutrition?
Vegan, meat eater?Do you watch what you eat?Do you watch what you eat?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, for the most part I eat healthy, its not a chore, healthy things make me feel good physically and of course I'll have some pizza or something that isn't but its all bout moderation.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I watch what I eat. Yes, I watch every bite!

Seriously, I do try to eat healthy but finances often get in the way. Good, healthy food simply costs a lot more than the garbage. That's why we see such a problem with obesity in the poorest sections of out society. (In the USA, at any rate. I don't know about other countries.) It's a common rallying cry among the right-wing. "If they're so poor, why are they so fat? We give them too much!" The truth is that we don't give them enough. Cheaper foods are loaded with fat and salt and sugar. Healthy food is often way out of Foodstamp price range.

I would love to eat a healthy diet and I do my best. I by the best food I can afford. But too often I'm down to watching every penny and that means buying a TV dinner instead of a real meal.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• I try to eat healthy food as much as possible. Even when I go out or order food at home. I'll always try to pick the most healthiest option available. Chips, burgers, cold drinks, sodas, pizzas, ice creams etc are a complete no no for me.

My friends get annoyed sometimes though lol they're like it's ok to eat some fattening food sometimes.

0|1
    0|0
    • Its surprising when you hang out with people who eat healthy too or even more so than you. I'll never the time I went on a date with a girl and I offered to pay for her food, asked her if she wanted soda with that since I got a soda for myself. She said she didn't drink that, she only drank water. At the time tho, now Im the one who doesn't drink soda.

• Show All
    • Really? U do that too lol good.

• I don't eat as well as I should, but I try not to overeat at the very least.

1|1
    0|0
  • Try to eat clean, mostly gluten and dairy free diet (but ya girl has to get some pizza here and then).

0|1
    0|0
  • I am vegan and I try not to eat junk food.. Occasionally it happens but I try to stay pretty clean. I also don't eat over 800 calories a day and exercise a lot.. But that's me battling some eating issues...

0|1
    0|0
  • I eat very unhealthy and love it. I don't eat fast food, but I often skip meals and eat treats instead. Very bad for me, I know. I usually only eat after 5 PM, no breakfast, no lunch, I just skip to dinner and a snack in the evening.

0|0
    0|0
    • My ex-wife was a horrible eater on her 20's (skipped meals, had snacks all the time, etc) she looked good regardless. It catched up on her mid 30's, I didn't stop loving her for that of course but the fact that she felt miserable by having no results on anything she tried to reverse the effects of bad dieting affected the relationship in a very bad way. I also regret not being more disciplined with food back in my late 20s-30's, now I have some very stubborn fats that won't go away :(

• Show All
    • Eating shit doesn't really show in my face. It shows everywhere else. But I already have the right people to eat junk with, so I don't really care what other people think. 😄

• 🤦🏻‍♂️

• It's so difficult at times but for the most part I'd say so

1|1
    0|0
  • Im vegetarian and try too, 2 years ago no eat fast foods.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not particularly. I really should but I just get lazy and I love pizza and cookies and ice cream and chocolate... oh my

0|0
    0|0
  • I do sometimes. But there are days when I just want everything that's vad for my health. So I'm not stopping myself

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, cause I gain weight very easily.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh, I watch what I eat... as I'm eating it.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat meat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I eat what I want

0|0
    0|0
  • I like chicken :P

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I am a real picky eater. I have a gluten problem so that eliminates a lot of foods. I quit eating read meat 20 years ago. Avoid dairy as a rule. I also subscribe to the theory of Food Combing which causes me to try to avoid eating foods that fight each other during digestion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people on here are on here because they're fat slobs and can't get a bf/gf so obviously they don't eat healthy.

1|1
    0|1
  • I eat healthy, or at least it is what I think. But, as far as I can see I eat junk food less than my friends

0|1
    0|0
  • Vegan. And ever since then my skin and hrakyh has drastically improved

0|1
    0|0
  • I always watch what I eat, so I make sure none of it gets dropped on the floor and wasted.

I know, I'm too literal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to eat lot of home cooked meals better for you
    them fast food restaurants aren't that good for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a good mix of not eating regularly and sleeping. Sometimes exercise.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I mostly eat chicken fish meat rice and other simple healthy foods

1|0
    0|0
  • at the moment I watch it arrive at my house all swimming in grease lol. nah I generally do watch my diet !

0|0
    0|0
  • I try but do cheat often but I'm not fat either and very active

0|0
    0|0
  • Clean diet. Mostly protein, low carbs, very low sugars, tons of water and fruits and veggies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat takeout every day. I have for 5years. I'm damn skinny lol

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, everyday.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope I eat whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't consume flesh (meat, fish, or related).

0|1
    0|0
  • Suicidal I could care less

0|0
    0|1
  • i eat what i watch

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope