Do you watch what you eat?

Do you eat healthy?
Eat junk food and fast food, lead a clean diet or nutrition?
Vegan, meat eater?Do you watch what you eat?Do you watch what you eat?

1620

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, for the most part I eat healthy, its not a chore, healthy things make me feel good physically and of course I'll have some pizza or something that isn't but its all bout moderation.

Most Helpful Guy

• I watch what I eat. Yes, I watch every bite!

Seriously, I do try to eat healthy but finances often get in the way. Good, healthy food simply costs a lot more than the garbage. That's why we see such a problem with obesity in the poorest sections of out society. (In the USA, at any rate. I don't know about other countries.) It's a common rallying cry among the right-wing. "If they're so poor, why are they so fat? We give them too much!" The truth is that we don't give them enough. Cheaper foods are loaded with fat and salt and sugar. Healthy food is often way out of Foodstamp price range.

I would love to eat a healthy diet and I do my best. I by the best food I can afford. But too often I'm down to watching every penny and that means buying a TV dinner instead of a real meal.