To nonamerican, GAGer's how would you describe American food if you have had it before?

oughtta be interesting. What do you think of American food? To nonamerican, GAGer's how would you describe American food if you have had it before?

1921

Most Helpful Girl

• I went to California and Washington when I was 14. I've had Burger King, Pho, McDonalds and food from Chuck E Cheese's (from what I can remember) and it's just like any fast food in Australia (maybe even better) :P

• Lol chuck e cheese. :P

• Last time I was there, it was for a cousins party and i just spent most of the time in the arcade. Wasn't much to do for an adult. :P

• I played in the arcade! Then ate then went back into the arcade, then dribbled a basketball around the entire arcade with my brother in law XD oh good old times :') Brings back good memories. I got my Bubba Gump jumper from a stall on Santa Monica Pier aswell haha

Most Helpful Guy

• The food in these pictures are crap. Do you want a good burger you go to Carl's Juniors get yourself a choice between 10 different $6 burgers that are huge and delicious with the salad. Maybe hit Taco Bell get a big old grilled steak and beef burrito with a salad, and then a big bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken for dinner with the salad. LOL honestly there's a lot of really tasty fast food but you got to know which places to go to. Actually the prices are starting to go up to the point where it's almost cheaper to go to the store now and get three times more for the money. By the way I don't just eat American food, I also eat Mexican food, Chinese food and Italian food just to shake it up. Can I see a picture of some Australian food?