Do you have any foods that are sacred to you?

A sacred food is one that you would be offended if someone spoke poorly of it, disturbed if it was prepared incorrectly, or dismayed if it was wasted.

For me iced tea and cereal are two such sacred foods. Recently I tasted some sweet ice tea that had been contaminated with salt. It wasn't just gross tasting, it was a transgression. Also a survey found that 1/4 of Americans put orange juice in their cereal instead of milk. I cringe to think of it.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• 1/4 of Americans need to be taken out back and shot in the throat.

Coffee: Coffee beans, water, sugar, milk. I'll fight anyone who tries to dump shit like cinnamon or pumpkin syrup and pecan butter caramel or chili flakes whatever in my coffee.

Grits: People that put sugar and cinnamon and raisins in grits need to go drink battery acid.

Most Helpful Guy