Granules / Filtered or Pressed Coffee : Which one tastes better?

• Granules / Filtered or Pressed Coffee : Which one tastes better?coffee granules from a jar
  • Granules / Filtered or Pressed Coffee : Which one tastes better?Pressed from a cafetière,
  • Granules / Filtered or Pressed Coffee : Which one tastes better?Filtered Coffee
    Vote C

616

Most Helpful Guy

• Instant coffee (granules) is swill and undrinkable for the most part.
    I usually filter my own coffee, but will share a french press coffee with work-mates if they are making it.

The biggest problem with french press or manual filter coffee is that too many folks have the water too hot and boil off the aromatics that give you the best of the flavour.
    This also happens when they make the coffee granules with the freeze-drying process, the difference here is you cannot keep any of the flavour by changing how you do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• A cafetiere or a machine is best, but both are quite high in cholesterol. Filter coffee is not quite as tasty, but is better for you. The filter process helps stop a bit of the cholesterol.