What's your views on one using artificial sweeteners such as Sweet n Low , they claim it causes cancer , why is it left to be allowed on the market?

What's your views on one using artificial sweeteners such as Sweet n Low , they claim it causes cancer , why is it left to be allowed on the market ?
Updates:
update

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love sweetener lol i guess i might get cancer from it because I'm a diabetic and love them too much 😅🤔

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes that's all i can use is sweet n low to sweeten my coffee. Thanks for your opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• A lot of things cause cancer. Like a lot. Cancer is just a mutated cell or more so a cell that doesn't self destruct when it goes bad

Supposedly the fake sugar is safe in small doses
    So unless you are pounding massive amounts of it. It should be fine it seems

0|1
    0|0
  • I never use that crap I always felt that was no good for you anyway and taste really bad to begin with

0|1
    0|0
    • America tends to sell a lot of things they really shouldn’t that are banned in other countries all for the mighty dollar

• Yeah i worry about causing cancer.

• Yeah I don’t eat or do anything that could possibly cause cancer since it’s so common in my family history

• Fuck it. We all die. If you need it or don't have other options, use it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes