Do you love to make food yourself?

I. live alone ı. must to cook

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• If I had super cooking skills then yes I would. I still cook but it's usually premade or easy to cook within 3 to 5 mins, the times I cook it never comes out exactly the way it needs to be. Something is always off so it doesn't taste right in the end, and because of that I feel like I wasted a bunch of time when I could of got a pizza. It can be a bit stressful and time consuming for me so instead of cooking I like to bake. Baking cookies and cakes and coming up with dessert ideas is always fun.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 22

• I love cooking and when I get married I would want to cook with my wife, some candles in the background, and drinking some wine or beer that goes with what were cooking.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I because I feel like it takes to much time cook. When I'm hungry I want to eat then and I don't want to wait for food to be ready.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. It's even better when I have someone over my place and they compliment the food.

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. I live alone but can't cook... I can't even make spaghetti right.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah cause I know how I like my food.
    If you want something done right you do it yourself, as they say.

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel it is quite rewarding, but I normally put convinience before taste unfortunately. But nothing beats a nice home cooked meal

0|1
    0|0
  • It just doesn't taste as good when you have to make it yourself

0|1
    0|0
  • I only care to cook if I have company to enjoy it with

0|1
    0|0
  • i do but getting myself to cook is like getting a fat kid to exercise. Once i start though i enjoy it

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.. sometimes id rather sit and make my stomach growl then get up and fix a meal.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont love it but if it has to be done iy has to be done!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah i like to cook for myself. It makes no difference to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Somewhat yea. I like cooking for myself because I can track whatever I'm eating

0|1
    0|0
  • Yesss... cooking is an art for me... I like to cook for myself. It feels good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, cooking is both fun and rewarding!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm okay with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am lazy and impatient, so not really.

0|1
    0|0
  • At times

0|1
    0|0
  • I enjoy it

0|1
    0|0
  • I love food.. so I cook for myself

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm single or Alon so...

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to cook. Pasta, pizza and stir-fry.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes