What's the best dessert you've ever tried?

I had this last week it was divine... my sister took me out to this fancy dessert place and what I chose was essentially like a huge Ferrero rocher but with icecream and elements of hot and cold throughout it wasπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ amazing... what's the best dessert you've had? What's the best dessert you've ever tried?

519

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I looove dessert. It’s my favourite part, I’d happily forgo dinner and just have dessert. And I’m an asshole who takes photos of all their food πŸ˜›
    Number one would have to be any kind of lemon thing... I made a lemon meringue cheesecake and it’s just hard to share
    https://i.imgur.com/FYUs2rS.jpg

A small pop up cart that moves around my city sells these beautiful choux, all of her flavours are amazingly balanced. I’ve never had a bad one, even a blood orange and yuzu
    https://i.imgur.com/VfmX6gE.jpg

And anything chocolate... I find I prefer texture with chocolate over flavour bliss point. I don’t want things competing with the richness, unless it’s just a little bit of salt
    https://i.imgur.com/OW1nUrw.jpg