What's the best dessert you've ever tried?

I had this last week it was divine... my sister took me out to this fancy dessert place and what I chose was essentially like a huge Ferrero rocher but with icecream and elements of hot and cold throughout it wasπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ amazing... what's the best dessert you've had? What's the best dessert you've ever tried?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I looove dessert. It’s my favourite part, I’d happily forgo dinner and just have dessert. And I’m an asshole who takes photos of all their food πŸ˜›
    Number one would have to be any kind of lemon thing... I made a lemon meringue cheesecake and it’s just hard to share
    https://i.imgur.com/FYUs2rS.jpg

A small pop up cart that moves around my city sells these beautiful choux, all of her flavours are amazingly balanced. I’ve never had a bad one, even a blood orange and yuzu
    https://i.imgur.com/VfmX6gE.jpg

And anything chocolate... I find I prefer texture with chocolate over flavour bliss point. I don’t want things competing with the richness, unless it’s just a little bit of salt
    https://i.imgur.com/OW1nUrw.jpg

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I've never really tried very exotic or have eaten extravagant desserts lol. But at one restaurant in France I had homemade good quality vanilla ice-cream and chocolate fudge brownie...

Now that was orgasmic

1|0
    0|0
  • While I love hazelnuts, that dish above looks too sweet. I like my desserts to have acid in them as well, so while I can't put my finger on my favorite dessert ever, it would have to be one that had an acidic component like lemon or berries. In fact, I think I might be able to trace my preference to acid in desserts to when I first had a scoop of vanilla ice cream with a raspberry coulis. To this day, if I ever go to an ice cream shop and they have a raspberry sauce, I always get it hoping that it's a nice, tart coulis. It usually isn't but it doesn't stop me from trying!

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I love anything lemon too!

• Show All
    • I don't know I change it up when I feel like it lol

• There is something about good vanilla ice cream and strong coulis... it doesn’t even have to be a lot for it to be completely satisfying

• When I was in Budapest with my friends a few months ago we had a dessert which was named "Death by chocolate" and it was amazing. Probably had 3000 calories, but it was the best thing I've ever eaten. I don't even know what it was, kind of like a chocolate pie but not really.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shiit. That's a tough one..

It's a two way tie between cremΓ© brΓ»lΓ©e or Flan

1|0
    0|0
  • hard to say...

in italy once i ate a ice cream cup called "cassata gala" it was cream-ice, cocos-ice, and pistachio-ice with candied fruit, pistachio pieces whipped cream and something like a orange liqueur

not only the combination was awesome... the quality of the used icecream was also epic

1|0
    0|0
  • It was at boston pizza. It was cold vanilla ice cream with caramel drivened over it on a hot soft chocolate chip cookie plate.

1|0
    0|0
  • too many to mention, probably just a premium ice-cream

1|0
    0|0
  • Cookie Sundae
    I love it😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • This one was amazing

1|0
    0|0
  • Blueberry cheesecake along with toblerone cheesecake

1|0
    0|0
  • Me too... Ferrero rocher...

1|0
    0|0
  • Bananas foster

1|0
    0|0
  • Vanilla ice cream for life

1|0
    0|0
  • Gulaab jamun

1|0
    0|2
  • Pussy. πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘…πŸ’¦πŸ˜πŸ˜…β˜ΊοΈπŸ’•

0|0
    0|1
  • A lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol.. have you blocked me? I don't even know u

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I am a classic girl so I go for vegan chocolate chip cookies - cruelty free and delicious πŸ’œ

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg that looks amazing

1|1
    0|0
  • That looks so good

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe Walmart cheesecake

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes