What does drinking/being drunk feel like?

• I will explain in the comments...
  • It doesn’t feel like anything.

1130

Most Helpful Girl

• You feel a little dizzy and everything is happening faster than your body can respond to

What Guys Said 30

• drinking to me is like a social norm. its somewhat enjoyable, when you feel easy and more approachable, humours, and more confident. but getting drunk, I start talking, and the next morning, I forget what I said, and who I said it too, most events or things that happen when im in that state are abit of a blur. but I usually dont wake up the next morning with a hangover, but I have before.

• It's like a disorted, elevated reality. It's pretty awesome. You think differently, perceive things differently. You relax, get over inhibition. You laught a lot.

Take it easy though. Don't have too much your first time.

• You'll find out when you turn 21 and family and friends buy you drinks on your 21 birthday.

• Haha I know that. I’m just curious as to what it feels like.

• Okay thanks for answering.

• Your Welcome.

• first thing you'll notice is that you're in a good mood and maybe a little warm.
    then you'll start to feel more YOLO and get all fuzzy.
    from that point the more you drink the blurrier you get until you black out.
    i mightve missed a couple of things but im sure its not critical.

so drink responsibly if you will 😊

• Just don't. One or two over dinner or BBQ is fine, of course.
    However, you're sixteen. Stop wishing you are older and enjoy your time with none of that shit amongst it. You can drink and get drunk after college.
    Focus on your future and save your money for that instead.

• It feels like you don't have control of yourself completely and some people cannot hold their liquor and act normally therefore embarrassing themselves and others in the process. I haven't drank in over 17 years and I don't plan on returning to it.

• From a gamer's perspective (I know I'm a total nerd), it's like turning down the sensitivity of a game. It basically gives you slight tunnel vision when turning and stuff and is so much fun to experience.

• You're little young to ask it , Maybe you should experience it when you're young , Or when You're when you are with An adult family member or friend

• Don't drink for the first time only if there is someone who you trust and can drink to look after you, cuz first few times if you drink too much then it will hit suddenly and there goes the rollercoaster up and down, if you know what I mean.

• It can be a great way to get socialized with a group of people quickly. Don't drink what you can't handle, and don't follow other people's lead. Do it at your own pace until you're comfortable with the feeling.

• I feel confident in myself even when doing the stupidest things, hence it bieng called liquid courage; I also turn into a fitness nut when drunk for weird reasons.

• There’s nothing wrong with trying it... people can explain it but sometimes it’s better to experience it...

• You want to know the feeling of getting drunk, huh? Alright then... ALLOW ME TO GET DRUNK AND I WILL TELL YOU!!! I'll start now.

• It is different for different people. But sober I am a quiet and shy person. While I'm drunk I laugh a lot and talk to people and I just makes me happy

• You basically pay a lot of money to get sick and forget about your troubles for the night

• It is like being myself. I feels warm more confident and full of thoughts.
    It's good to be drunk at some occasions. If one can control his or herself

• Depends on how drunk n how the type of booze effects you. I like a good buzz I don't like being shit housed though.

• Never been drunk//drinking a little will get you tipsy. Don't drink to get where you don't know what you're doing.

• Try it for itself... Just make sure to turn on the camera

• It's fun, just don't go too hard. Its not worth it in the morning lol

• Illness, that's the feeling. Anything else that is felt is placebo.

• Maybe it's just me but I hate being drunk only because of the hangover

• I will explain in the comments...

• Feels like crap.

• Never been drunk lol

• Same way as getting high

• hook me up with your dealer bro cause i haven't heared of a drug that acts like alcohol that is not alcohol

• Try standing on a basketball.

• Dizzy sick and horny sucks

• Is being dizzy fun

• Like smoking weed except in your stomach instead of your lungs.

What Girls Said 10

• You turn red, you feel dizzy, your head will feel heavy, you'll be constantly giggling for no reason, you'll barely be able to walk, you may say or do things you'll regret the next morning - or not remember at all!
    Overall, it's one of the best experiences in life. :D

• GENERALLY You don't care about a lot of things anymore, um, for me I tend to be very loud, slow but very sociable and confident. I really enjoy being drunk tbh but i absolutely hate feeling like I'm gonna throw up at any moment

• It feels warm, in my belly, mouth, and throat, in a very pleasant way, and of course it lowers my inhibitions so I'm more open and relaxed than usual since I'm usually pretty introverted.

• Oooh my face is warm...
    Everything is so cool and awesome! My friends are so funny! We have such a blast!
    I meant to knock over that drink, and fall back into the guy there... why is he looking so pissed off? God! Can't he see we're having a good time?
    I am the BEST dancer in the world! I bet no one has tried dancing on a table before... I'm so fucking cool!
    Whose hands are these on my butt?
    My head is swimming... maybe I need a tactical vomit...
    I feel great... MORE SHOTS!!
    I don't feel so great... hold my hair back... why am I throwing up whole pizza slices?
    This toilet bowl hasn't been cleaned in a while...
    My knees are wet... is that pee on the floor or sambuca?
    How did I get home and where are my shoes?
    Ohhhhh my head... someone bring me water !

Fuuuuuuuck...(looking into empty wallet)

• Tbh none of these answers are valid, it’s different for anyone

• Everything is spinning and you feel really dizzy and nausea. If you're buzzed it's a good feeling you feel happy, relaxed and warm

• The drunker you get the more fuzzy and numb you'll begin to feel. Depending on the person you may get more friendly, giggly, talkative, flirty, or aggressive. Your judgment is a little skewed or a lot depending and you might do things you might not normally do sober like be more outgoing. As you drink you might think it tastes a little off bit before long it doesn't taste bad. If you too much you could black out with no memory of anything after so its best to be with friends/fam, or throw everything up that night or the next day.

• TURRIBLE.. just turrible lol

• Try it and see for yourself.

• Doesn't feel anything