Food tips to gain weight?

321

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• Eat diffrent things that are varied so you don`t like a certain thing and eat more of it because that can lead to you gaining more weight than wanted if the thing is high in callories.

• If you're trying to get more tone, avoid saturated fats, sugar and sugar replacements. It's the wrong type of weight and is hard to burn. Instead, eat a steak or hamburger every chance you get then burn it off!

• High fat meat, eat often, eat a lot before bed. by the way I am a sumo my job is to gain weight so you know it's reliable

• Muscles=eat proteins and carbs and work out
    Weight=just eat a lot and sit still

• Increase your calorie intake. Carbs get you mad weight like pizza and ice cream.

• Noted bruh thanks

• Yeah I was at 185 and getting fat.
      I got there from eating nothing but pizza.
      Now I lowered my calorie intake and weigh 168.
      I am trying to get thinner.
      You have either a high metabolism or you eat to little. But to gain weight you just need more calories.
      Try myfitness pal app.

• Come living in my house. It is impossible not to gain weight with my granny cooking and fresh bread everyday.

• iv heard ice cream and heavy cream are good, may i ask why you want to gain?

• Thank you. The clothes that snugly fit me are somewhat loose now and most of the time all people just comment is that I've lost weight and I think it's alarming bec I don't like to be so skinny and I need to put my weight back. That's why

• that's understandable, good luck

• Don't eat food by which you gain fat. Do some exercise.

• Eat healthy. Avoid Junk food. U can gain weight naturally.

• Lots of sugar, starches, and fatty protein. Ever watch the Simpsons where Homer is trying to put on weight? Sugar is the key really. Eat some KFC and deep fried crap, like french fries.

• Do whatever I'm doing because it seems to be working :)

• If you are a vegetarian, prepare rice and keep it in water for one whole day. Very next day, add some onion, curd and salt into it. It will be like a rice soup. Within one month you can gain weight.

• Go to burger king 😁

• Ice cream and pizza

• Inject lard into your veins.

• Curry chicken

• Protein powder

• Burger King

• Eat a 20 lbs dumbbell to gain 20 lbs.

• Carry out food.

• I have to yea

• 6 pieces of fried chicken with rice. Small fries, and maybe just maybe a side of orange chicken with a drink.

• Haha I love that. Even if I think its too much for the 6piece let's see if I can. xD I wouldn't mind large fries tho. Thanks a bunch!

What Girls Said 3

• Fast food and greasy food. That's how I gained 40 lbs in a couple months

• binge eat junk food

• Protein n work out