Why do most white people eat such disgusting things?

I am white and I am truly disturbed.
At school the fellow white people eat hot dogs, spaghetti, and other weird tasteless things like kale.
Maybe its just because my family is full of chefs but that is disgusting, my family has things like blackened fish, chili, lentil soup and we have Mexican food quite often literally like once a week, the table is full with it and the smell fills the whole house. My grandmother says there should always at least be a pot of beans cooking at all times lol.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• American white people just eat that shit. It's normal food, i don't know why everyone is trying to make excuses like "oh we're poor" or whatever. That's the shit white people eat in America! I guess it just proves that the food is terrible since nobody is defending it and instead making up reasons why white people eat that shit.

I grew up on that shit, and it's terrible lol. Luckily for me I'm also half hispanic so I only lived half of my life tortured on horrible American staples like you listed.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering I don't know what other people's budget, dietary, or time restrictions I don't try to judge them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Healthy food is more expensive than crappy food, it takes more time to make, and then there is all the cleaning and dishes. Some people don't have time for all that, like students. There is no point going through all that effort to cook for myself. It takes just as many pots and pans to cook for 10 people as it does to cook for myself. So I guess the reason would be "logic". Do you ever do the cooking and the cleaning, while working and going to school?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because when your poor and something is cheap and filling you take what you can get and if you want a scientific reason Google the bacteria in your stomach that basically dictates what you eat

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree, food should be freshly cooked and tasty, I do all sorts, make my own stuff up adding spices and various ingredients to make great tasting dishes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I kind of agree. But just for arguments sake, kale is a superfood. Packed with a lot of nutrients the body needs. Yeah it doesn't taste good at all but the benefits are really good

0|0
    0|0
  • yea thats like cheap stuff to just serve...10-15% a day is reasonable to eat.. so if it's just that one meal it's not sooo bad

0|0
    0|0
  • So what do we eat, worms bugs or what

0|0
    0|0
  • I like pizza pie

0|0
    0|0
  • I hear you about hot dogs that gross

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Haha that's kind of racist and a dumb thing to say cause every race has a food someone will think is considered disgusting it's not just white people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they prefer it, just like you prefer your Mexican food.

0|0
    0|0
  • spaghetti is really flavorful if you're Italian like me. if not, it's probably gross. not all white people eat "gross" food.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't necessarily think white people eat strange things, they just don't season their food so it's usually very bland, in my experience.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's all about personal taste

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes