Why do most white people eat such disgusting things?

I am white and I am truly disturbed.
At school the fellow white people eat hot dogs, spaghetti, and other weird tasteless things like kale.
Maybe its just because my family is full of chefs but that is disgusting, my family has things like blackened fish, chili, lentil soup and we have Mexican food quite often literally like once a week, the table is full with it and the smell fills the whole house. My grandmother says there should always at least be a pot of beans cooking at all times lol.

69

Most Helpful Guy

• American white people just eat that shit. It's normal food, i don't know why everyone is trying to make excuses like "oh we're poor" or whatever. That's the shit white people eat in America! I guess it just proves that the food is terrible since nobody is defending it and instead making up reasons why white people eat that shit.

I grew up on that shit, and it's terrible lol. Luckily for me I'm also half hispanic so I only lived half of my life tortured on horrible American staples like you listed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering I don't know what other people's budget, dietary, or time restrictions I don't try to judge them.