What is your alcohol of choice?

What is your alcohol of choice?
A lot of people drink alcohol but how many people "drink" alcohol?

I'm definitely not a party person but I will never pass up on a good rum.
My favorite sipping drink is El Dorado 12 year but I also own a cabinet of whisky and other rums.
Surprisingly enough, I'm not a fan of beer or wine but I will not mind a sweet liqueur.

When you are at a bar do you get a drink/mix you always go for?
Or do you just have whatever they are serving?
  • Beer
  • Wine
  • Distilled (hard alcohol, typically aged)
    Vote C
  • Liqueur (heavily flavored, typically of lower alcohol content)
    Vote D
  • I'm that person who only drinks other people's booze, whatever it is
    Vote E
  • Whatever gets me drunk yo
    Vote F
  • Eww, I don't like any alcohol
    Vote G

215

Most Helpful Girl

• My to go drink is Malibu and OJ. Or Bombay sapphire.

• Great choice, I don't drink gin a whole lot but Bombay Sapphire is the one I always have.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whisky, a nice aged single malt. Laphroaig and Talisker are nice, also Glenfiddich is really nice especially the older variants.

• What Glenfiddich do you recommend? I recently ran out of Laphroaig and replaced it with a bottle of Lagavulin but never had the chance to try Glenfiddich or Ardbeg.

• Yeah the prices can be discouraging.
      Lagavulin is very smooth also but for nearly twice the price of Laphroaig 10yo I don't think it was really worth it.

• Yeah it's really hard to beat Laphroaig at the price point, it's a seriously nice Whisky, a single ice cube to chill and bring down that 50% alc volume, extremely good sippin'

I just realised I didn't' mean Glenfiddich is the smoothest whisky you'll drink, I meant specifically for that price point.