A lot of people drink alcohol but how many people "drink" alcohol?
I'm definitely not a party person but I will never pass up on a good rum.
My favorite sipping drink is El Dorado 12 year but I also own a cabinet of whisky and other rums.
Surprisingly enough, I'm not a fan of beer or wine but I will not mind a sweet liqueur.
When you are at a bar do you get a drink/mix you always go for?
Or do you just have whatever they are serving?
- Distilled (hard alcohol, typically aged)
- Liqueur (heavily flavored, typically of lower alcohol content)
- I'm that person who only drinks other people's booze, whatever it is
- Whatever gets me drunk yo
- Eww, I don't like any alcohol