What's a Good Vegetarian Hamburger?

So, I wanna make my families spaghetti recipe for a guy I am seeing, but he is a vegetarian so I can't just add hamburger as usually would. So I dont really want hamburger that has extra flavorings past a typical burger that isn't seasoned. Coz I dont want the extra flavor to ruin what the recipe should taste like, flavoring wise. And I want a good tasting vegetarian Hamburger. I could just look in his freezer and see what kind he likes and buy some of that, but I won't see him for a couple days and wanna make it on that first day I see him (Plus I can't surprise him with dinner if I end up grocery shopping with him if after the first day. lol
So please tell me what are some good tasting, plain vegetarian hamburgers that I can use that would be okay for the spaghetti? (That I can find at a store, not order online)
Thank you for those who gave me an ACTUAL useful answer. If you eat meat, your smartass answers didn't help. Obviously meat tastes better, but when I'm asking for an ALTERNATIVE that is likeable or at least tolerable, I'm asking for exactly that. Not some smart ass answer about how real beef is the only and best way. And any other answers will still be great. I'll look into the morning star brand. Only coz I believe he said he didn't like Black bean veggie meat. he's a picky eater. lol

44

Most Helpful Guy

• The one that has veganesse:
    - 1 part of soja milk
    - 3 parts of sunflower oil
    - 2 desert spoons of mustard

All mixed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Morning Star has these things called Grillems I think, it's like crumbled up "meat" like hamburger but it's not meat. It's really good, I think so anyway. Season it the same way you would the hamburger meat. If you go to a whole food store you can find tons of stuff like that. A lotta normal grocery stores have things like that, it just kinda depends on where you live