Challenge me with your recipes?

Give me a cake or pastry to make, one that you like a lot and think is good.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Raspberry Mille feuille, pastry freshly done, and a... orange liqueur cream.

Go! ๐Ÿ‘

• That's more like it. Challenge accepted.

• Yeah, heโ€™s always been about uncluttered food but refined and done well.

If you can do the puff pastry fresh Iโ€™d be seriously impressed ๐Ÿ˜ if not, filo (easier to make at home) will substitute fine. Do the filling as an Orange Creme pat too if you want to challenge yourself.

You could buy all of that st the store ready made and just construct + bake it, but I think youโ€™ll enjoy trying to make it from scratch.

• Yeah, thanks to Chef Ramsey and like, 5yrs of Hells Kitchen my risotto game is on point.

Orange creme pat... like pastry creme? Patessiere or whatever the actual word is? Cuz ofc I'm doing it from scratch. What's the point of asking for a challenge otherwise.

Most Helpful Girl

• Macarons or Napoleon cake

• I'll take the napoleon as the challenge :3 ty

• Thatโ€™s my favourite cake to make when I have lots of time on holidays. Generally make the pastry and creme pat the day before assembly so itโ€™s easier but the cake is delicious and always impresses

• Did you try the Napoleon? ๐Ÿ˜Š