Would you eat raw egg?

• Why not?
  • Nah

1011

Most Helpful Guy

• One thing to consider is I have heard that eggs are a bit different in Japan somehow, and they are safer to eat raw. That said I have already eaten raw eegs and I do enjoy the taste and texture. I usually mix it with some hot rice though, so it probably does get cooked a little.

• Totally agreed that japanese eggs is better. I research that theyre so careful with their egg.

• yes thanks to antibiotics in the feed

• @COCOCHANEL

That's the American food model.
      Americans raise their chickens in poor sanitary conditions, which promote disease and forces them to use antibiotics to prevent chicken deaths. The US never learned how to raise their food safely, and resort to pesticides and antibiotics to counter unsanitary conditions.

The agricultural model in Japan and Korea is much different. Look at Wagyu Beef, where cows are given a life of luxury with grade A food, daily massages, and even counselling sessions to soothe their stress.

Japanese eggs are screened 100x better than in America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkXbvOGuzhE