• Why not?
    Vote A
  • Nah
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• One thing to consider is I have heard that eggs are a bit different in Japan somehow, and they are safer to eat raw. That said I have already eaten raw eegs and I do enjoy the taste and texture. I usually mix it with some hot rice though, so it probably does get cooked a little.

2|0
    0|0
    • Totally agreed that japanese eggs is better. I research that theyre so careful with their egg.

• yes thanks to antibiotics in the feed

• @COCOCHANEL

That's the American food model.
      Americans raise their chickens in poor sanitary conditions, which promote disease and forces them to use antibiotics to prevent chicken deaths. The US never learned how to raise their food safely, and resort to pesticides and antibiotics to counter unsanitary conditions.

The agricultural model in Japan and Korea is much different. Look at Wagyu Beef, where cows are given a life of luxury with grade A food, daily massages, and even counselling sessions to soothe their stress.

Japanese eggs are screened 100x better than in America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkXbvOGuzhE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Already have. Hard to swallow and it might give you salmonella, but it's the second best thing when it comes to putting things in your mouth... ;)

1|0
    0|0
    • haven't taste really raw egg but close to it. I had egg in the top of boiled ramen. But the egg yolk is still raw and yummy.

• I don't really feel any need to - but if there was a good reason, then sure. Cake batter is nice. Also, raw eggs in the UK have been declared salmonella free and safe for consumption for pregnant women. So it should be fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to do this back in college when I was working out and bulking up. Lots of lifters did this back then but now we have protein powders that are much tastier but make you fart like a hurricane.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol but why... hahah
    I just prefer it cooked really... Great source of protein

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish not to meet Sam and Ella, so, no!

1|0
    0|0
    • You won't meet them if you're careful 😅

• You can't be too careful with shop bought eggs.

• I don't like eggs in general

1|0
    0|0
  • Gross.

1|0
    0|0
  • In a pint of lager yeah sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if there was a good reason to, like for money

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• it's healthy if you eat a fresh one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. because It's usually in Japan

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure... if i wanna end up in the hospital. ...

1|0
    0|0
  • Eww no

1|0
    0|0
  • Ew, no. I'd puke.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never.

1|0
    0|0
  • NO キモっ!吐きそう (・・;)