Besides being a Great Weight Remedy, Did you Know that Apple Cider Vinegar is Also Good for Colds and Flu and/or to Help Ward this Off?

lol Thanks, Gag!! xx

1216

Most Helpful Guy

• it can help with indigestion as well. it tastes like battery acid but i works.

• lol I got through the taste for the first time and Not bad. Didn't leave me with a gut ache. xx

• exactly. That's why most of the time we have tums and zantac around.

• lol They say not to use that though. xx

Most Helpful Girl

• I try to control drinking it, cause apple cider has bad side effects too, be careful drinking it too

• Yes, I heard about the Esophagus deal, and I will. Thank you so much, hun, for the Kind reminder. xx

• You are right though, hun. Long term is probably not good, once in awhile. xx

• lol Even a Master on Here, can Learn of the Burn. xx