Besides being a Great Weight Remedy, Did you Know that Apple Cider Vinegar is Also Good for Colds and Flu and/or to Help Ward this Off?

Updates:
lol Thanks, Gag!! xx

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it can help with indigestion as well. it tastes like battery acid but i works.

1|0
    0|0
    • lol I got through the taste for the first time and Not bad. Didn't leave me with a gut ache. xx

• Show All
    • exactly. That's why most of the time we have tums and zantac around.

• lol They say not to use that though. xx

Most Helpful Girl

• I try to control drinking it, cause apple cider has bad side effects too, be careful drinking it too

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes, I heard about the Esophagus deal, and I will. Thank you so much, hun, for the Kind reminder. xx

• Show All
    • You are right though, hun. Long term is probably not good, once in awhile. xx

• lol Even a Master on Here, can Learn of the Burn. xx

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• No. I also hear no eating is a great weight remedy. Apple cider vinegar is acidic and not good if consumed in large quantities or long periods of time. Nothing is a good substitute for a proper good diet and exercise.

2|0
    0|0
    • I agree, and like a lot of things in life, Short Lived is the Best from the Rest.
      Yes, for sure, always a good diet and exercise!! xx

• I wouldn't be surprised that it was.. I mean you always learn somethin good about these more natural mix ups..

1|0
    0|0
  • Must maintain acid level... If raises then cause severe problems.
    Therefore take in control quantity.

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe I didn't know about it. But thank you so much for letting us know! But didn't heard about apple ciders lol

1|0
    0|0
    • lol Vinega in there somewhere, hun.
      So welcome. However, Best to go Online and Check out any Pros and Cons, which I had. xx

• you know not eating like a pig and choosing wisely what you eat has pretty much the same effect xD it´s not magic.

1|0
    0|0
    • lol Look at my Pix, hun, do I look like a "pg" to you? xx

• Show All
    • lol i wasn´t implying you´re a pig xD i´m just saying that those health "gurus" always claim to know some magic trick, when it´s just so plain and simple.

• lol I was just teasing, and Yes, some do Confess what they may Guess. xx

• Hmm... I'll get that noted

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm. I knew it for cold/flu but not weight 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • doesn't it damage your teeth tho?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes my mom's a big fan of acv

1|0
    0|0
    • Cheap to use too. lolxx

• Show All
    • Nah Master is always right😉😂

• lol I took White vinegar by accident last nite, I am a naughty Master. xx

• I was unaware of both of these claims.

1|0
    0|0
    • I did my own Homework, and also with the Experience Here, dear, Of all of the Above. lolxx

• It also helps with muscle cramps

1|0
    0|0
    • Amazing! xx

• Show All
    • lol I never had a problem with ever walking miles and miles, but if I ever overdo anything, I will try this! xx

• I work in a warehouse so this has been very helpful information on busy days lol.

• It also can help get rid of warts

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I did xx

1|0
    0|0
  • You are a doc?

1|0
    0|0
    • lol Online Here, dear.(Supervisor of Mentally Challenged people outside of here and have worked in many healthcare fields)
      However, as a Master, I discovered it on my own, never paid any mind to it before, just for the weight deal that I always read about. xx

• Show All
    • Thanks, babe. xx

• 😘😘😘😘

• the more you know

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• It has it's uses, but most of the health claims made about it cannot be substantiated.

But since you didn't provide any explanation of how it supposedly works in these instances, I can't help you determine if the health claims have veracity.

Really, there isn't much individuals can do to ward off respiratory viruses other than just being healthy in general, not smoking.

1|0
    0|0
    • lol I always do my own homework when I ever a Post a Question.
      lol I don't Smoke, and very healthy.
      Thank you though. xx

• Yes, but you didn't share your homework with us. See, these are not obvious uses for the health issues you mentioned, so I'd kind of expect you to explain to us how they do these things, or how to use the ACV.

• yeah iknew that, when i was little i had a really bad flue and 39c teperature and my granny soaked my socks with vinegar to decrease my temperature, it worked
    or you can also use rakija, something like brendy but stronger

1|0
    0|0
    • Nice as Spice, hun, and Maybe even Better than the Nitequil I have used in the past.
      My own grandma had a few tricks up her sleeve that she did leave. xx

• Yes! It helps with acne also, and if you get strep throat, use it to gargle with ( mix it with warm water in a cup though).

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone suggested it helped for acid reflux. I tried it and it made everything worse. I wouldn't again

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh, Lord, No, I wouldn't think that That ould Help That. But I do know there are products the Good ol Doctor can recommend that are probably much Better and not Bitter. xx

• All kidding aside, This is supposed to Help that. xx

• Well I'd read about weight loss remedy n I tried it... don't know about the weight but I got sore throat...
    But it surely works for fungal infection in the private parts ...
    It helped both me and my boyfrn..😛😛😛

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, my sister takes a shot every morning because she wants extra "help" with getting rid of colds and stuff like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did know this :-)

1|0
    0|0
    • lol You never shared. xx

• Just got over a cold myself. I totally did that.

• lol I had a slight Cough for some silly reason and with using this last nite, I never coughed all nite.
      Hope you feeling beter, Lovely!! xx

• Thank you for this

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I drink OJ everyday and I get the flu shot.

1|0
    0|0
    • Great idea with the Vitamin C, winter is coming. However, I have heard a few stories of the flu shot in the past few years, Bad reactions after the fact.
      Hope you didn't feel any of this. xxoo

• I had some but also had good years.

• Yes, my mom had aBad Bad Reaction from the Flu shot a year ago. I might still chance it. xx

• yes i knew it :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I use it on my face as a toner.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes