I drink beer because?

Personally I dislike the taste of beer. When I hit the pub, whisky is my drink.
So an overwhelming majority apparently like the taste of beer... the bitterness of hops? Really? I can understand that there will be a good portion of people who like beer but I find it really hard to believe that there would be that many.

I have a theory that a sizeable chunk of people who say they like beer actually are saying it only because of peer pressure. Ie. they will be viewed as whimps/strange/inexperienced by their friends for not liking beer and will be teased about it. Here's your chance to demolish my theory...

I drink beer because...
I drink beer because...?
  • I actually like the bitterness. Its refreshing.
  • My friends are doing it and I just pretend I like it
  • That's what I'm supposed to do or I will be seen as a weirdo
    Vote C
  • Hell no, I don't. I'm man/woman enough to stand up to peer pressure.
    Vote D

612

Most Helpful Girl

• becuase it is cheap

Most Helpful Guy

• I don’t like beer but sometimes that’s all there is a social gathering so I’ll try to drink an import beer that’s bearable and after the first two I don’t taste it much anymore anyway but otherwise I’ll drink whiskey or rum