So this bisexual girl started sobbing because I rejected her for being bi?

And she started lying about how she's actually straight
but just likes to be labeled bisexual so she appears more freaky. Wtf?
Why do girls do this shit.
I just left her alone. How do you think should i have reacted?

38

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you did the right thing. I wouldn't want to date a bi guy either. It's called having preferences.
    She is bisexual but because she wanted you she started to lie about her sexuality in order for you to accept. She acted out of her emotions.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, i would have gave her a chance, could have been something good. You made a girl cry for nothing. Bisexuality doesn't make her a monster or make her more susceptible for cheating. She said that afterwards because she really liked you.

• Man i ain't about that life.
      I only want a straight woman for me.

• Dude, is leaving her alone considered rude now?
      How in the hell was i rude in the first place to even be gentle?

• hey, i just assumed that because you made her cry