So this bisexual girl started sobbing because I rejected her for being bi?

And she started lying about how she's actually straight
but just likes to be labeled bisexual so she appears more freaky. Wtf?
Why do girls do this shit.
I just left her alone. How do you think should i have reacted?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you did the right thing. I wouldn't want to date a bi guy either. It's called having preferences.
    She is bisexual but because she wanted you she started to lie about her sexuality in order for you to accept. She acted out of her emotions.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, i would have gave her a chance, could have been something good. You made a girl cry for nothing. Bisexuality doesn't make her a monster or make her more susceptible for cheating. She said that afterwards because she really liked you.

0|0
    0|1
    • Man i ain't about that life.
      I only want a straight woman for me.

• Show All
    • Dude, is leaving her alone considered rude now?
      How in the hell was i rude in the first place to even be gentle?

• hey, i just assumed that because you made her cry

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• You shouldn't hate her because she's bi. I'm bi, what's wrong with bi girls?

0|0
    0|2
    • Nothing wrong, just don't wanna date them.

• Show All
    • If your man wants to get fucked in the ass by black men or likes to eat their butts and suck their balls, would be fine with that?
      People have preferences.
      I like a straight girl who only likes dick. I don't want my girl wanting to fuck other women.

• Okay then

• Bisexuality is like an open door for a threesome. I thought that most men prefer it? Oo

0|0
    0|1
    • its not really

• Show All
    • Sure he could ask me if I wanted to, but he also should expect that I can decline. And for me it's absolute irrelevant if my boyfriend is straight or bi. He chose me so why should I be insecure about his intentions.

• was your husband raised without a father?

What Guys Said 7

• All women are bisexual, even science says so, most women are more aroused by the female body than the male body pdfs.semanticscholar.org/.../...ff8f3421b2fe55.pdf

0|0
    0|0
  • she's clearly a crazy girl wanting attention so you did the right thing

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with this, you just have your preferences. Never feel bad about preferences when it comes to dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • more kind maybe?

0|0
    0|0
    • More of what?

• Show All
    • So i can't even reject someone i don't want to date now?
      I must accept everyone who wants to date me?
      If some random guy approaches your mom , do you people allow her to reject him?

And i thought Moroccan's had some sense.

• It's not what I meant in my last reply. You can refuse to date someone if you don't like her of course but I was talking about the way you refuse them needs to be kind, do you see what I mean? How did you just left her alone? By saying Bye or something? And just don't jump into conclusions on me just because of a simple misunderstanding, give chances to see more clearer.

• Comment is in the wrong topic

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow you sound like a massive asshole

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope. Nothing wrong with that.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes