Do you have any unique family traditions for Christmas?

66

Most Helpful Guy

• Open 1 gift on the morning of the 24th December and then as every other family open the rest at night.

Most Helpful Girl

• We have special stockings that are handmade by other family members. They all have certain characters on them. For the men, they all have a snowman and for the women we each have an angel. Every stocking has a train and a bell. Each person has a few characters that go with who they are and then there is a musical instrument.
    We also have the wooden shoes that you put your list to Santa in on Dec. 5th. I just repainted the ones for my niece and nephew to use this year.

What Guys Said 5

• Watch Home alone cause I'm usually home alone and I'm an only child with not one cousin within 10 hours of me and its been like that for 10 years

• As a kid we cousins made a deal to have Christmas supper in our bdaysuit to celebrate the ultimate bday...

• so you just wanted to everyone to see your video and get more views? lol

• Not really. Just the usual.

• Nope

What Girls Said 5

• We always get in the car and go ride around for hours looking at Christmas tree lights while drinking hot cocoa. And we always say a prayer thanking God for our ability to provide gifts to our loved ones but also the gifts we donate to less fortunate families and our Christmas dinner. I'm thinking this year I will donate homemade cupcakes to a soup kitchen since I love baking.

• Almost everybody in Hungary cooks these cakes: (I don'"t know their English names)

• On Christmas eve we party all day and then Christmas day we open r own gifts in the morning then head out by 11 to go to my grandmoms and by 3 we leave and go to my aunts and then we get home around 9

• Watching movies

• Not Celebrating