How do people enjoy cooking?

I just can't bring myself to. I'm not horrible at it. I am pretty decent. It's just the whole process. Washing the vegetables, chopping and take an hour to prepare meal that I can finish it off in 10 minutes seems like such a chore to me.

1518

Most Helpful Guy

• Cooking is not really any different from anything else in life. Do you like doing makeup? Perhaps you have a hobby? It is still putting in work for a rewarding experience at the end and sometimes you will also find the work itself enjoyable.

I dont really like cooking by itself but I appreciate it because if I do it well I get to eat tasty food.