Favorite candy?

Mine's either Skittles or caramel m&m's. Don't give me that "I don't eat candy" crap, either.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I will go with Pez as well. They rarely sell them here anymore though (sadly)

0|1
    0|0
  • Those lollipops with gum inside?

0|1
    0|0
    • I like the Tootsie ones more, but the premise of being rewarded for eating candy, with more candy, is amazing.

• Show All
    • Haha. In America they are called blow pops. It's interesting that they don't have the same name in other countries.

• @jon28805 yeah especially since we donโ€™t even have a name for them

What Guys Said 4

• i dont eat candy... sorry if you think thats 'crap' but i have a totally refined sugar free diet. i do like cakes made with honey though

0|0
    0|0
    • I did sugar fee for a while, but I love candy too much. I still eat in moderation (usually once or twice a week).

• Show All
    • Not even. edu's? *Sarcasm because the school system drills edu's in every students head as reputable sources*

• yeah schools a good way to indoctrinate but still its vital so when you leave you have the basic skills to question

• Airheads.

0|1
    0|0
  • Candy is bull**** try cookies. The cookie monster always had a point

0|0
    0|0
    • *points to m&m cookies*
      Why not both?
      *Gets lifted up by a cheering crowd in a taco commercial*

• Show All
    • No, I don't participate in the injection of the marjiuanas๐Ÿ˜‰. Nevertheless, feel free to make an account and follow me so I can tell you how to better your life.

• I'll look into getting an account that doesn't consist of a blue anon head

• I dont eat candy
    Candy eats me
    Guess who๐Ÿ˜›

0|0
    0|0
    • Chadi!
      (Did you make that rhyme on propose?, Though I'm pronouncing chadi wrong๐Ÿ˜‚)

• Show All
    • So am i
      Ill get em all again n watch em๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• I already got em on dvd even though I have Netflix ๐Ÿ˜‚

Recommended myTakes