What do you cook really well?

I'm interested to know the best thing you can cook, my speciality is garlic and herb bread, it' delicious and it always amazes me that I can make it.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Caesar salad for app. Filet mignon with a side of scalloped potatoes, and asparagus for main course, and lava cakes dressed in powdered sugar and a strawberry/raspberry for dessert.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• mmmmmm that sounds good... mine would have to be meatloaf but hubby hasn't liked it lately so haven't done it!

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you have it with gravy and vegetables?

• nah, I don't but that sounds good too :) should do that

• thank you for the suggestion!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Thai food, Chinese food, Japanese, polish, Italian, danish and more, I can cook really well, but some reason I can't bake worth a crap lol, I can bake bread, but that's about it

0|0
    0|0
    • What Polish and Danish dishes do you cook?

• Stragonoff, glumpkies, couple others, as for danish, so far I've made a bison meat meat cooked in frozen berries with seasoning, with mushrooms, onions and stuff with a side of fancy green beans and country cheddar rice stuff, not exactly dannish but dannish inspired, came up with the idea, wanted to put juniper berries on top of the bison meat but couldn't find any

• It's called Tajine

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Cool :) so your tajine is unique, I like that

• Yeah they taste really good but don't be amazed by the perfection of the picture because in real world Tajine's don't look that shiny XD. It's like burger's commercial of McDonald"s they don't look the same in reality :p

• Pancakes... For obvious reasons. Also grilled meat and baking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Butter Chicken, Butter Paneer, Paratha's - the general Indian dishes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook a very good bowl of cereal 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a great bunny boiler

0|0
    0|0
  • Barbeque

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1