How's your eating habits?

Would you consider yourself an healthy eater or do you try to be healthy or Its just already an habit of yours eating healthy food?
What type of food do you eat over the week? Mostly or less? pasta, vegetables, fruit, meat, fish, soup, fried food, water or juice?
If you're currently, or had been, on diet, what eating habits did you had to change?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Aside from the large amounts of coffee that I drink, I think it's really good and there's no doubt in my mind that it has a huge effect. It wasn't easy as I didn't grow up on good eating habits and that's why I emphasize healthy eating with my daughters. I tend to replace a lot of my meals with "smoothies", which I think would probably disappoint a lot of people if they tasted them. They consist of mixed salad greens blended with a scoop of full-fat plain yogurt, a handful of some sort of fruit (it's fall here, so it ends up being frozen blueberries right now), and some water. Dinners tend to be a meat on top of a salad and vegetable puree. I actually cook my every day dinners like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAp5oZkZxqs

If my daughters are around, I make more carbohydrates (bread loaves, rice, pasta), but I tend to not eat those things myself. I think if I were to make one recommendation for someone trying to make a real dietary change, it would be the salad smoothie in place of several morning or midday meals per week.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm better than the average person, because I don't eat processed or fast food and eat a lot of wholefoods. But I still love sweets and stuff, but just go for the slightly better options lol.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I’m a healthy eater for a couple of years now. Usually, I eat a lot of vegetables and fish or chicken, I eat red meat no more than 2 times a week. No deep fried food, nothing oily nor any kind of soft drinks. I only drink water and wine, sometimes.

In the past, I was used to eat too much junk, drink a lot of soda instead of water. It was hard at the beginning but the benefits are awesome. I feel more energetic and some health problems I had are gone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Soups daily if possible 3 times a day. night fruits in the eveng veggies at night and small amounts of meat once a week. Work out 6 days a week. Dessert is once in a 3 days just to stop cravings.

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat what i find delicious.. i do yoga to balance my health..

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot of sugar, meat and soda.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have eating disorder when I eat I can't stop

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat a lot of wild meat I kill myself grow a garden for all the vegetable so I only buy fuit and dairy at the store

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Not healthy right now.

When I eat healthy I stick to normal food except use healthier ingredients. Olive oil instead of corn oil for example.

Also, I try to increase veggie intake and water or herbal tea intake.

1|0
    0|0
  • when i try i eat very healthy. i personally like the taste

when i don't try i eat moderately healthy. i like bananas and grapes and will eat avocado and spinach and eggs and stuff. but i also add in like quiche, burgers, fettuccine alfredo, fried rice, and i love rice bowls with grilled chicken and veggies

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat very unhealthy, but I do not eat much.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes