What type of food will last me the longest for $7.00?

I'm not joking I have $7.00 to last me for a week. What would be the smartest thing to buy that's filling? Thanks
I can't have gluten dairy or soy ;(
Thanks guys, appreciate it!

717

Most Helpful Guy

• 3 boxes of cereal ( cheapest variety) n a gallon of milk ( cheapest).

• I dunno where you live, but in Canada $7.00 might buy you a box and a half of cereal lol.

• Reach out to Ur parents for help ( or relatives). I don't see any other way as u have 5 weeks of provisions to keep urself fed.

• I don't have any family unfortunately

Most Helpful Girl

• Eggs are pretty filling and cheap, I think they would last you the longest depending on the price in your area. Also you could look up a food bank in your area, they are set up to help if you can't afford food.

• I went to the food bank and because my ID was expired they would help me

• Thanks :)

Thinking of moving somewhere cheaper.

• Yes, you can't live with rent taking up almost all your money :(