What type of food will last me the longest for $7.00?

I'm not joking I have $7.00 to last me for a week. What would be the smartest thing to buy that's filling? Thanks
Updates:
I can't have gluten dairy or soy ;(
Thanks guys, appreciate it!

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 3 boxes of cereal ( cheapest variety) n a gallon of milk ( cheapest).

1|1
    0|0
    • I dunno where you live, but in Canada $7.00 might buy you a box and a half of cereal lol.

• Show All
    • Reach out to Ur parents for help ( or relatives). I don't see any other way as u have 5 weeks of provisions to keep urself fed.

• I don't have any family unfortunately

Most Helpful Girl

• Eggs are pretty filling and cheap, I think they would last you the longest depending on the price in your area. Also you could look up a food bank in your area, they are set up to help if you can't afford food.

1|0
    0|0
    • I went to the food bank and because my ID was expired they would help me

• Show All

Thinking of moving somewhere cheaper.

• Yes, you can't live with rent taking up almost all your money :(

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Ramen noodles and eggs. You can make an egg drop soup out of it. Also peanut butter and jelly if you want to go high class. You can also Google edible foods in your area in the wilderness if you want Arabs. You could also ask a guy to take you out on a date order a large amount of food and take some to go LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy a container of oatmeal, not the individual packages.
    Oatmeal is filling, and you can make as much as you need.
    If you have something like jelly, honey, Nutella, or just sugar you can add it on for flavor.

1|1
    0|0
  • If you can cook

You can make homemade bread or noodles ( even the noodles )

www.youtube.com/channel/UCVVAnxQ2YMC_qlc7QfPA2YQ

I don't think stuff in this video will be cheap but. As we are discussing food
    You should have a look

0|0
    0|0
  • Rice and beans

1|3
    0|0
    • No joke have been eating rice and beans for 2 weeks I don't think I can possibly eat anymore I definitely want to buy something different

• Show All
    • Took me an hour to get there too

• Don't forget the ramen

• I'd say probably fruit, veg and potatoes. You should be able to buy a lot for $7.00 and they are very filling and nutritious.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd think of rice or potatoes. I've been in your situation already. But in my case it had been noodles as well.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh and don't listen to any suggestions about what you should add. I've just added some sauce to the noodles or potatoes and that's it.

• Potatoes, you can prep them lots of ways and they are one of the most nutritionally dense foods.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bottle of Sriracha sauce and 2 six packs of Ramen noodles. Comes to around $5.

0|1
    0|0
  • Buy some boxes of pasta for $1 each and a big jar of sauce

0|0
    0|0
  • Oatmeal or rice with the least expensive fruit &/or veggies you can find.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fats are the most calorie dense. Learn to fish.

0|1
    0|0
    • Legumes are very nutritious, and delicious baked. You can mix them together and bake them in a bean pot... it is called pulse.

• Ramen

0|0
    0|0
  • Ramen noodles

0|0
    0|0
  • Ramien noodles

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot cheetos

0|0
    0|0
  • pasta. store brand pasta is I believe $1, so all you'd need to do is buy some sauce, and you'll have enough for basically the rest of the week

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Ramen and frozen mixed vegetables.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ramen noodles/pasta and rice.

0|0
    0|0
  • JACKET POTATOES!!!

0|0
    0|0