Could anyone recommend some good liqours for someone that generally doesn't enjoy liquor?

I am a beer-drinking man and love the crisp taste and refreshing feeling you get from cracking open a cold one and hanging with the bros.

I've dabbled in various whiskeys and other liqours but it just doesn't do it for me. All it really does is get me drunk faster but without the same refreshing feeling I get from brew.

I'm an optimistic fellow and am still willing to give anything a try to see if I like it, so I'd appreciate some recommendations.

18

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like fruity beer, go for Mad Jacks apple cider beer. 🙂

Most Helpful Guy

• What type of flavours do you like? Do you like fruity things, sweet things, bitter things? What in your mind constituents as 'liquor' (wondering if it is what I would class as a spirit)