Could anyone recommend some good liqours for someone that generally doesn't enjoy liquor?

I am a beer-drinking man and love the crisp taste and refreshing feeling you get from cracking open a cold one and hanging with the bros.

I've dabbled in various whiskeys and other liqours but it just doesn't do it for me. All it really does is get me drunk faster but without the same refreshing feeling I get from brew.

I'm an optimistic fellow and am still willing to give anything a try to see if I like it, so I'd appreciate some recommendations.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like fruity beer, go for Mad Jacks apple cider beer. 🙂

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What type of flavours do you like? Do you like fruity things, sweet things, bitter things? What in your mind constituents as 'liquor' (wondering if it is what I would class as a spirit)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 7

• Get yourself a bottle of Jameson.
    Two shots in a tumbler with two ice cubes. Add dry ginger ale if you don't like it straight.
    It's a good drop for a Summer arvo.

1|0
    0|0
  • Enchanted Rock Vodka. Doesn't cost too much and is smooth.

0|0
    0|0
  • You like beer? Try 'ne Perl und ne Korn, as they say in Germany. Drinking beer and juniper alternatively.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try 100% pure alcohol. Or you can try this alcohol brand called liver failure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jack is the only thing that doesn't make me want to puke

0|0
    0|0
  • Strongbow with blackcurrant is light & won't knock you out

0|0
    0|0
  • Cherry liquor

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes