I greeted a customer with this on accident?

So I work at taco bell and I haven't had a day off in about a week. I've been calling it 'Taco Hell' in my head because it's been frustrating. I worked 12 hours today, no break. on my feet for 12 hours straight pretty much.

well the orders just kept coming and coming, like non stop. Sundays are supposed to be 'slow' but never are. My drawer brought in around 2800 in sales today. I was getting bishy because my feet hurt, hadn't eaten all day. I wasn't thinking and I accidentally greeted a customer with, 'Hi welcome to taco hell, what can I get started for you?'

My manager was speechless. She was like what did you just say? our other co worker was trying not to laugh after the shock passed for him. The customer didn't hear the difference, my manager was freaking out. I was like, omg. I can't believe I finally said what I was thinking. Oops

So yeah. I was wondering if anyone else has ever said something they didn't mean to, or have any interesting stories like this.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I can imagine the look on the managers face. Priceless. i once heard someone say domihoes ( instead of dominos). I might have Misheard for sure but it was hilarious.

• It was great. I really didn't mean to say it, although I'm not sure I regret it lol.

domihoes is also a good one xD

• Some memories are just keepers. All the very best for the rest of today.

• Thanks. You too