What did you have for breakfast today? any crazy cravings like mine?

This morning I woke up so hungry and I went to the kitchen at 9 am and I shredded some beef and onions and made some beef Noodles XD hahah ,, it is so strange but I was craving it, and I wanted something meaty !

What about you? any crazy cravings like mine?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I too am a meat lover, i also like sweets, so it's no surprise that one time my weird craving was to have carne asada with oreos XP

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Fresh mango with coconut yogurt 🤤💦

0|0
    0|0
    • mmm Looks delicious and healthy! ,, i always wake up with a craving for something sweet, maybe i can try that!

• It’s not hugely low in calories, I think a portion of the yogurt is about 150cal but it’s low in sugar and delicious 😊 could add some chia in for fibre and crunch too

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Six weet-bix

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh, poor girl throws a sausage

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah same like yours. I'd eat pizza in breakfast😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheez-yogurt-eggs-pizza-muffins and currently in the toilet clearing all those 😂😂

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I wanted this breadstick thing with mayonnaise and pate. It's like the vietnamese pork roll.. just with the pate and mayo.

I was craving for that and I managed to grab some when I had to go back to the office after seeing a client :D hehe I was really happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Your breakfast sounds SO GOOD

Skipped breakfast but I'm going to get sausage later this week and have breakfast for dinner :D

0|0
    0|0
  • A mars bar and 2 small chocolates. I have shitty eating habits though

0|0
    0|0
  • I made my own sushi last night and ha it for breakfast today!

0|0
    0|0
  • I ate a mac and cheese and spaghetti sandwich with avocado lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes