What did you have for breakfast today? any crazy cravings like mine?

This morning I woke up so hungry and I went to the kitchen at 9 am and I shredded some beef and onions and made some beef Noodles XD hahah ,, it is so strange but I was craving it, and I wanted something meaty !

What about you? any crazy cravings like mine?

65

Most Helpful Guy

• I too am a meat lover, i also like sweets, so it's no surprise that one time my weird craving was to have carne asada with oreos XP

Most Helpful Girl

• Fresh mango with coconut yogurt 🤤💦

• mmm Looks delicious and healthy! ,, i always wake up with a craving for something sweet, maybe i can try that!

• It’s not hugely low in calories, I think a portion of the yogurt is about 150cal but it’s low in sugar and delicious 😊 could add some chia in for fibre and crunch too