Are you willing to accept than fast food sell only vegan meat from impossible food if it was of higher quality, taste better and is healthy?

So fast food can become the contrary, healthy, they use vegan meat from impossible food but they also change the sauce and other ingredients to be okay.

It taste the same or better, same texture, you dont know that it's vegan except if someone tell you.

1. Taste better or the same
2. Healthy or almost super food
3. Same texture

4. Don't kill the environment
5. No animal is killed
6. No animal cruelty

7. Take a lot less land
8. Food grow inside so it can be local even in winter
9. Grow economy because of the last point

10. More local jobs that pay well
11. Bring the road to have high quality meat for a lot cheaper in other restaurants or groceries
12. Any countries can be self sufficient if there is an impossible factory Are you willing to accept than fast food sell only vegan meat from impossible food if it was of higher quality, taste better and is healthy??
  • All in
  • Why not?
  • No I want both choice
    Vote C
  • I'm against it
    Vote D

28

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• So, you're asking if a burger could be made from veggies that tasted better than actual meat if people would eat that. Yes, they would. On the other hand, if people could instantly transport themselves to their travel destination without using planes or cars they'd do that to.

I'm totally fine with killing animals so long as I get meat that doesn't taste like a veggie burger tbh. That shit is nasty.