Does anyone else not like food?

I've developed this kind of weird hatred when it comes to food. Like I was in the store the other day and I cringed looking at everything because I was just imagining all the calories in all of it and it made me feel so gross

26

Most Helpful Guy

• It's somewhat normal to be disgusted by some food, or even processed foods.

When you go shopping try and look for fresh and unprocessed food.

It could also be a part of being unfamiliar with cooking. I'd recommend finding some cooking classes so that you can be more comfortable.

Most Helpful Girl

• i like food