Full English breakfast? Old skool,,,, any takers?

Quality pork sausages and rashers of smoked bacon, mushrooms stir fried in butter, hash browns with a touch of beef dripping for flavour, fried eggs cooked to perfection, no slime but runny yolks for dipping, baked beans royale, which is added black pepper and a touch of butter for rich sauce with toast and butter... xx
Updates:
lets say more like brunch time...

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally sounds good, but it's too heavy for me personally. I a breakfast or brunch that's high in protein and carbs and relatively low on fat. I also don't like egg yolks personally.

Overall it sounds great! Due to my dietary restrictions, I would have to modify this meal:

1. I would replace the pork sausages with turkey jerky
    2. Replace the butter with margarine (to limit dairy content)
    3. For the eggs: Omelette with spinach, onions, tomatoes, black pepper, green peppers, a little bit of feta cheese, and cooked minced chicken breast.
    4. Hold the beans.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I just eat a mars bar along with coffee. My eating habits are terrible I know.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Been there and done that many times. Always delicious, but only a good idea if you have nothing planned for the day that involves leaving the sofa for the next three hours.

1|0
    0|1
  • Everything sounds good except the pork. They are filthy and eat their own feces and drink the urine and eat feces of other pigs. On top of that their flesh is like ours and are used to dissect because their anatomy is close to ours. Think about that when you're frying their flesh

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm glad you don't like pork. More bacon for me. My Jewish friend likes Bacon too. He calls it Rabbi Christiansen's Kosher Bacon.

• Show All
    • Mlle Cake, yes please eat it all. And as for your friend i thought they don't eat pork

• Oh and Mlle, I'm glad you like eating all of the disgusting and unhealthy things I mentioned. Less for me!

• That breakfast sounds very good and very delicious. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a guaranteed heart attack or a stroke à la cart

1|0
    0|0
  • Too much protein for me early in the AM. But hey, I'm Italian, so...

0|0
    0|0
    • lol perhaps i should of said more like brunch time, im never up that early haha xx

• i love breakfast in all its forms. what do I have to do

0|0
    0|0
  • I could do without the mushroom and replace it with broccoli. But yummy indeed.

0|0
    0|0
    • BROCCOLI you must be on acid... lol xx

• Show All
    • lol well so do i but more like with cauliflower and a garlic cheese sauce not a freakin breakfast xx

• Chop it down and mix it in the cheese and make a broccoli and cheese egg omelet.

• Sounds very good to me. You can't beat a Full English.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh !!! Hell yeah I'm a taker you'll have to come pick me up I don't drive

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes please mmmmm

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg, why did you go and do that?

0|0
    0|0
    • lmao i know im killing myself to right now haha xx

• Show All
    • oh no problems admitting this im so ocd food is my worst ill happily cook and makes drinks for anyone but not recieve lol only my son can even make me a cup of earl grey tea to perfection lol xx

• Hmm, that sucks. That would somehow just never feel right to me.

• Oh I need breakfast for dinner now 😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Bangers and mash please.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fork it over.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave out the beans

0|0
    0|0