Full English breakfast? Old skool,,,, any takers?

Quality pork sausages and rashers of smoked bacon, mushrooms stir fried in butter, hash browns with a touch of beef dripping for flavour, fried eggs cooked to perfection, no slime but runny yolks for dipping, baked beans royale, which is added black pepper and a touch of butter for rich sauce with toast and butter... xx
lets say more like brunch time...

518

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally sounds good, but it's too heavy for me personally. I a breakfast or brunch that's high in protein and carbs and relatively low on fat. I also don't like egg yolks personally.

Overall it sounds great! Due to my dietary restrictions, I would have to modify this meal:

1. I would replace the pork sausages with turkey jerky
    2. Replace the butter with margarine (to limit dairy content)
    3. For the eggs: Omelette with spinach, onions, tomatoes, black pepper, green peppers, a little bit of feta cheese, and cooked minced chicken breast.
    4. Hold the beans.

Most Helpful Girl

• I just eat a mars bar along with coffee. My eating habits are terrible I know.