What is the worst Halloween candy?

It's almost Halloween and that means, trick-or-treating! Yes, I know I'm an adult so I won't be doing that but I do plan on giving out candy to the neighborhood kids if any come by. I bought some bags of mixed candy and it got me thinking, when you were a kid what was your LEAST favorite candy to receive on Halloween?

Personally, I think candy corn is the worst. I mean, does ANYONE really eat those things? Lol
What is the worst Halloween candy?
  • Whoppers/Malt Balls
    Vote A
  • Licorice/Twizzlers
    Vote B
  • Candy Corn
    Vote C
  • Peppermint Patties/Andes Mints
    Vote D
  • Tootsie Rolls
    Vote E
  • Milk Duds
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on the nature of the responses and the demographic setup of the question I'm gonna guess your concept of "worst" means bad taste on not enjoyable to recieve rather than nutritional value. I personally don't eat much candy since its not very good for you and its hard on your teeth. The worst candy I ever recieved were chocolate covered cherrys. The artificial cherry flavor is literally identical in its use in cough syrup and I hate the unnatural liquid viscosity of the flavoring inside the chocolate.

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Why is whoppers on this list? 😡
    I'm just messing with you lol I voted for peppermint patties. My chocolate does not need peppermint in it.

2|0
    0|2
    • lol when I hear complaints about candy, I often hear whoppers come up. I don't mind them though. haha The only one in the list I dislike is candy corn... *shudders* 😂

• No not my whoppers 😭 lol and yeah I hate candy corn too

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Candy corn is actually much better than it used to be and I can handle it in small amounts.

The worst candies are Circus peanuts candy and Mary Janes peanut butter kisses (see pictures).

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol bro those circus peanuts are literally my favorite

• @cutestboyever well, I hate marshmallow candies. haha! Same goes for Peeps in Easter, but at least with Peeps, they aren't artificially flavored. And the Circus Peanuts are supposed to taste like banana. Yeah... about that...

The only way I'll enjoy marshmallow is roasted over a fire and eaten in a smore or in ice cream (rocky road is my fave).

Other candies that suck are a Bit-O-Honey (another Mary Jane "classic"), Smarties (people love em, I think they are disgustingly chalky and overly fake tasting), DOTs (something evil about these chewy monstrosities), and Necco wafers (Smarties big bad older brother)...

• In my opinion the worst has to be "Candy Corn" as it is so tasteless and boring that I would rather watch Fly's Fuck as I probably would get more out of that!!!

0|0
    1|0
  • My 2nd last year of trick or treating my one neighbor from like 7=8 blocks down once gave me a peanut butter sandwich no joke true story! I said trick or treat and it was 8:30 pm remember this was before all the rule changes of Halloween, and she gave me a peanut butter sandwich. She said to me "you young kids don't eat healthy enough now these days." LOL

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol, and her remedy for that was peanut butter and jelly?

• @SuccessfulHornDog Hahah exactly that's what I was thinking even when I was 12. She seemed kind of intimidating at the time, she was an old lady. I just gave her a weird confused look. I just said thanks after like a 15 second awkward pause lol. I didn't want to seem like a dick.

• Old people are weird. I can't wait to get old and freak out the neighborhood like her

• I don't like Jaffas, personally. I prefer Pineapple Lumps, yeah.

Also, I don't know what any of those candies that you mentioned are. Call me weird but it may be different culture, I assume you're American.

0|0
    0|1
  • Candy corn was the ONLY bad choice up there, well York patties aren't that good but Andes mints kick ass.
    And how do people hate dots? I thought everyone loved gummies?

0|0
    0|0
  • The dreaded MOLASSES generic Halloween toffee SHIT! It's always re-gifted and never eaten. The worst thing to ever call itself candy. If you don't know what the hell I'm talking about, then you've never been trick or treating in your life or you are in a great neighborhood. But here is the devil's candy if you want to know:

i.cbc.ca/.../kerr-s-molasses-kisses.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • toothsie rolls Yuck I remember teachers give toothsie rolls whenever you got a right answer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Candy corn... but it does taste good in candy corn vodka

1|0
    0|0
  • Candy corn

1|0
    0|0
  • Fucking pretzels. Just plain pretzels.

1|1
    0|0
  • Candy corn

0|2
    0|0
  • The worst is Whoppers/Malt Balls.

0|0
    0|1
  • Because you got apples and not candy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maryjanes

0|0
    0|1
  • Anything that isn't actually candy.

0|0
    0|1
  • Any candy that's been criminally injected with poison. other than that, I'd have to go with candy corn

0|1
    0|0
  • Apple

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• These are all American candies and in England we don't really get them unless we go to specific shops.. i really aren't a fan of tootsie rolls or those twizzler things though they taste pretty horrible to me.

1|1
    0|1
  • Not stated, but air heads... they make me want to throw up everytime I eat them. I haven't had one for a couple of years at best

also I hate skittles and whoppers.

1|0
    0|1
  • TOOTSIE ROLLS. What the hell are those things? Eating them feels like eating plastic.

4|2
    0|1
  • I hate people who hate on candy corns. I love them, and milk duds.

To me the worst Halloween candy would be "goodies", which is a gross candy coated licorice made by twizzlers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tootsie rolls shouldn't even be considered candy...

2|0
    1|1
  • I hate the little marshmallows you get they taste gross cause they add some kind of flavouring to them

0|0
    0|0
  • All of those mentioned along with butterscotch, three musketeers, and milkyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Become wavers little chalk disk made by someone who hates kids

0|0
    0|0
    • Necco wafers?
      One of my dads favorites. Too many lame ones to like a pack though for sure

• Our neighbour (she's old and lives alone but she's really nice, I sometimes visit her so she doesn't feel that lonely) gave me and the kids I was supposed to watch bananas, oranges and apples.

The kids later made fun of her and I felt really sorry for her afterwards, visited her and said they were really happy about it.

I don't know she's just such a nice lady and I feel bad. Of course if I would've been six I would've been dissapointed but the people that give you apples for Halloween just want to give you a gift.

This is really depressing now that I look back at it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Froot snacks, but they are good, or almond joy... NO CHILD LIKES ALMONDS

0|0
    0|1
    • NAH Almond joy is AMAZING I'm pissed they discontinued it in Canada

• Dots

1|0
    0|1
  • omg Dots. I hateeee dots.
    Also pixie stix.

1|1