What is the worst Halloween candy?

It's almost Halloween and that means, trick-or-treating! Yes, I know I'm an adult so I won't be doing that but I do plan on giving out candy to the neighborhood kids if any come by. I bought some bags of mixed candy and it got me thinking, when you were a kid what was your LEAST favorite candy to receive on Halloween?

Personally, I think candy corn is the worst. I mean, does ANYONE really eat those things? Lol
What is the worst Halloween candy?
  • Whoppers/Malt Balls
  • Licorice/Twizzlers
  • Candy Corn
    Vote C
  • Peppermint Patties/Andes Mints
    Vote D
  • Tootsie Rolls
    Vote E
  • Milk Duds
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G

2018

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on the nature of the responses and the demographic setup of the question I'm gonna guess your concept of "worst" means bad taste on not enjoyable to recieve rather than nutritional value. I personally don't eat much candy since its not very good for you and its hard on your teeth. The worst candy I ever recieved were chocolate covered cherrys. The artificial cherry flavor is literally identical in its use in cough syrup and I hate the unnatural liquid viscosity of the flavoring inside the chocolate.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why is whoppers on this list? 😡
    I'm just messing with you lol I voted for peppermint patties. My chocolate does not need peppermint in it.

• lol when I hear complaints about candy, I often hear whoppers come up. I don't mind them though. haha The only one in the list I dislike is candy corn... *shudders* 😂

• No not my whoppers 😭 lol and yeah I hate candy corn too