Do you prefer your hot dogs microwaved or boiled?

I'm really upset right now, because my sister is trying to feed me some microwave hotdogs which I think are disgusting 😭 She claims that "they taste the same" which they don't. πŸ˜‘ I'm just bothered, what do you think? πŸ˜‚
  • Microwaved
    Vote A
  • Boiled
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I like mine seared on the grill or cut in half and seared in a frying pan. Regardless of the cooking process the ingredients are the same. theoretically, if the temperatures and composition of the hotdogs were identical they would taste the same. Then it would be your mental conception of it microwaved thats making it taste gross. Try this. Take a glass bowl fill it with water and place the hot dog in it then microwave till you see the water boil for 15-30 seconds. Another thing to consider. Hot dogs are cooked and the meat is pasturized prior to purchasing so heating them is only for specific taste purposes. Happy hot dogging! 😊

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't they like blow up in the microwave? Sometimes I'd hear it screaming hahaha xD

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• On the barbecue or not at all.

Gun to my head, boiled, I guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • Boiled, but you can microwave them in s bowl with enough water to cover them and get about the same results.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a lover of hot dogs I'll eat them pretty much any way. Boiled, fried, roasted on a fire, or even straight from the package. They have a different taste and texture each way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hotdogs really are the bottom of the barrel, when it comes to sausages (and that's saying something).

A truly shit form of 'food'.

0|0
    0|0
  • I much prefer Sausage Dogs to Hot Dogs. Either boiled or nuked. But I can't eat very much of them at one sitting or I get a sort of sick feeling

0|0
    0|0
    • I hate sausage πŸ˜·πŸ˜‚

• Haven't eaten any in a long time, but I used to much prefer their flavor. But with either one, you don't really know WHAT you're eating

• I prefer boiled but, I don't mind the microwaved ones either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, I will only eat hot dogs pan cooked or grilled.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either is yuck. Fry them. I've never had them boiled or microwaved

0|0
    0|0
  • Boiled

1|0
    0|0
  • Boiled

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer them done on the bbq.

0|0
    0|0
  • Roasted

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew nuked hot dogs.. Id never lol

0|0
    0|0
  • They can lose their moisture be being microwaved.

0|0
    0|0
  • Microwave

0|0
    0|0
  • I deep fry my wieners 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Who even microwaves sausages?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't heat up the sausages, just put them in straight from the packet. But it doesn't make much difference

0|0
    0|0
  • Aren't you a little too old to be having your sister make your food.. especially something so simple?

0|0
    0|0
    • Uh, no. We have movie nights where one person gets the late night food/snacks and the other picks the movies 😌

• And you chose to complain about a hot dog?

• Boiled but I actually liked them cooked off the grill

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I prefer them done on the BBQ or an open fire. If I had to choose 1 of the 2 you mentioned. Do them in the microwave.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fried.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boiled

0|0
    0|0
  • I like mine off the grill actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boiled