Do you prefer your hot dogs microwaved or boiled?

I'm really upset right now, because my sister is trying to feed me some microwave hotdogs which I think are disgusting 😭 She claims that "they taste the same" which they don't. πŸ˜‘ I'm just bothered, what do you think? πŸ˜‚
  • Microwaved
  • Boiled

621

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I like mine seared on the grill or cut in half and seared in a frying pan. Regardless of the cooking process the ingredients are the same. theoretically, if the temperatures and composition of the hotdogs were identical they would taste the same. Then it would be your mental conception of it microwaved thats making it taste gross. Try this. Take a glass bowl fill it with water and place the hot dog in it then microwave till you see the water boil for 15-30 seconds. Another thing to consider. Hot dogs are cooked and the meat is pasturized prior to purchasing so heating them is only for specific taste purposes. Happy hot dogging! 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't they like blow up in the microwave? Sometimes I'd hear it screaming hahaha xD