Are portion sizes today huge, or were they just really small back then?

The food portions from back then seem a lot more reasonable to me...
  • Too large now
  • Too small then
  • Both
    Vote C

815

Most Helpful Guy

• Americans eat more less times per day vs Euros that eat less more times a day. The only difference is exercise levels, and the rate of eating. I hoover my food down because I got shit to do. None of this 2 hour lunch break crap.

Europe
    Walk/bike six city blocks to work, climb 3 flights of stairs when I get there. Walk in and out of offices and labs, walk another six blocks on my lunch break, then back six blocks. Then walk six more blocks back home. Then go out with friends and walk another couple blocks.

Vs

Drive to work, sit down. Walk to employee lounge for lunch, sitting down. Drive back home. Sit on couch. Sleep.

But hey, Fat is love... or something. www.returnofkings.com/.../...mt8dyxLwqO1qkifb8.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• At least when eating in a restaurant portion sizes are always too big and I can never finish my meal. Too bad they don't sell items from the kid's menu, because I'm too old. 😕