Can’t Get Drunk?

I went to a party last night and had 4 bottles of Smirnoff ice. I still couldn’t feel anything so I drank 3 cans of Bulmers. Then after I still wasn't drunk not even tipsy. I done 6 straight vodka shots then I started to feel a little dizzy. Please keep in my mind it was my first time drinking and I am a 5’0 in height 15 year old girl. I don’t know why I found it so hard to get drunk but all my friends that drank the same amount were vomiting. Now I’m sittin here the next morning at 9 AM and don’t feel anything😂

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 15 years old and participating in acts of antisocial behavior like early underage drinking? Your future looks bright...

0|0
    0|1
    • The legal drinking age in my country is 16 which I turned 3 weeks later. Don’t assume things.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'0, 100 lbs, 19 years old and this is how my scale of drunkiness is when my parents are out of town for the weekend and I'm at home. I drink a shot of Vodka, I'm tipsy, I add some Moscato; I'm wasted, add some rum and I can't walk, then some mixed heavy liquor and I'm passed out. Then the next morning, I woke up in a pool of vomit and had to clean it while I had a raging hangover. Now I only drink a glass of Moscato (I sneak it cause I'm not 21)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Wow. Please preserve yourself for future experimentation on u ( scientists will be coming after you for Ur blood work).

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm
    Alkies can't get drunk

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Lol I guess ur organs got burnt

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people just have a higher alcohol tolerance compared to others. It could be genetic I think. I'm the same - takes me about 20 shots to feel anything at all, so drinking is kind of boring for me when everyone else wants to get drunk.
    But you're 15 lol. Is drinking something you want to be asking about?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes