Can’t Get Drunk?

I went to a party last night and had 4 bottles of Smirnoff ice. I still couldn’t feel anything so I drank 3 cans of Bulmers. Then after I still wasn't drunk not even tipsy. I done 6 straight vodka shots then I started to feel a little dizzy. Please keep in my mind it was my first time drinking and I am a 5’0 in height 15 year old girl. I don’t know why I found it so hard to get drunk but all my friends that drank the same amount were vomiting. Now I’m sittin here the next morning at 9 AM and don’t feel anything😂

33

Most Helpful Guy

• 15 years old and participating in acts of antisocial behavior like early underage drinking? Your future looks bright...

• The legal drinking age in my country is 16 which I turned 3 weeks later. Don’t assume things.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'0, 100 lbs, 19 years old and this is how my scale of drunkiness is when my parents are out of town for the weekend and I'm at home. I drink a shot of Vodka, I'm tipsy, I add some Moscato; I'm wasted, add some rum and I can't walk, then some mixed heavy liquor and I'm passed out. Then the next morning, I woke up in a pool of vomit and had to clean it while I had a raging hangover. Now I only drink a glass of Moscato (I sneak it cause I'm not 21)