Taco the Great is saddened by the lack of houses giving out Halloween candy this year because it's a week day. Anyone else with a weak haul?

Last year I was able to get at least half a bag full, but this year it's only a little over 1/3 of a bag because less houses were opened. *Sigh*Taco the Great is saddened by the lack of houses giving out Halloween candy this year because it's a week day. Anyone else with a weak haul??

35

Most Helpful Guy

• One of my nieces got expired doritos... like wtf mate lol

Most Helpful Girl

• That suck for kids now days some ass put razors or something to the candy.

• I agree. I'm not a kid though so I've known what to look out for for years now, but I am someone with a babyface who still gets away with looking young enough to trick-or-treat and this year was disappointing. 😂😂😂

• what would a kid to with a razor blade? ROFL

• Your asking the wrong woman. In 1995 a lady drove her kids into pound while there strap in to the car set.