Taco the Great is saddened by the lack of houses giving out Halloween candy this year because it's a week day. Anyone else with a weak haul?

Last year I was able to get at least half a bag full, but this year it's only a little over 1/3 of a bag because less houses were opened. *Sigh*Taco the Great is saddened by the lack of houses giving out Halloween candy this year because it's a week day. Anyone else with a weak haul??

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• One of my nieces got expired doritos... like wtf mate lol

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That suck for kids now days some ass put razors or something to the candy.

1|1
    0|0
    • I agree. I'm not a kid though so I've known what to look out for for years now, but I am someone with a babyface who still gets away with looking young enough to trick-or-treat and this year was disappointing. 😂😂😂

• Show All
    • what would a kid to with a razor blade? ROFL

• Your asking the wrong woman. In 1995 a lady drove her kids into pound while there strap in to the car set.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• With only 7 houses I got a good amount, I only had 50 minutes left. Better than me lol. IT's about the community you live in too.

1|0
    0|0
    • How much was a "good amount" for you?

• Like 1/4 of a gym bag lol. I took too long to put on my zombie makeup. I went with my oldest brother. Everyone was cool about it though. This one small girl though looked at me and said "you're still trick or treating?" To me and I almost lost my shit lol. I just smiled and nodded yes. This was my first time going again since I was 14. I missed all those other years out on candy :'(.

• If it's one of those large gym bags, then that's a pretty decent haul.

• Mmmmm
    See lots of chocolates in there lol

Gimmie gimmie

1|0
    0|0
    • Nah, I can't. It helps my black not crack so I can pull off trick-or-treating again next year. Or at least hold me off until Easter. XD

• So you look that youthful huh lol
      aren't you a little old for trick or treating though hahah

• I can easily pass for a 13-15 year old. I'm always mistaken for one anyway even in normie clothes so I milk it for all I can around holidays that it'll benefit me.

• No I don't trick or treat anymore, I did till I was 18 cause candy, and trick or trearing in my town was postponed till Friday due to mass powrr outages

0|0
    0|0
    • Dude, if you're short and look young enough you can still get away with it, and what were the causes of the power outages?

• Show All
    • Make a fake kid. 😂😂😂

• Also the outages were caused by a massive rain and wind storm

• How old are you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes