Why can't I gain weight?

I used to be underweight, so my doctor gave me those special gross drinks so that I could gain weight and it helped a little bit but it was too gross it made me throw up and feel really bad.

Now I'm fine, just "nomally" skinny, but I'm still not gaining any weight, which can cause a problem when I'll need to join the army in few years.

I eat everyday, big lunch and dinner, I feel very full later, and I try to eat more so that I could at least gain something, but I end up not gaining even a bit.

I don't want to have to go through those treatments I have been to when I was younger, how can I naturally gain weight?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• it's difficult to fight genetics. consult with your doctor again and try to find alternative approaches that you can accept.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay I can't really answer you're question the way you want but by those "horrible drinks do you mean the really milky ones?

• Nope, one of them was like powder you mix with water.. the other one I can't remember the name of, but it wasn't something like milk

• Oh cause I've had so many different types of those sort of stuff most of them were really gross but there was one that I actually though was quite nice, if gaining weight is really that important to you it might be worth suffering trying to find one that you can stand

• Oh okay.. I'll try then. Thank you