What does it mean when raccoons won’t eat McDonald’s?

i had a little bit of chicken nuggets and fries leftover from dinner and I put it out for raccoons that ear the dog food I love out for the. And they don’t want anything to do with the McDonald’s food. If a raccoons don’t want it should humans be eating it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It means nothing good at all.

I've seen similar things with dogs - there's some things they won't eat (sick animals comes to mind).

It's something to bear in mind...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• That those mother fuckers are eating too good out there and are becoming pickier.
    I bet one of ur neighbors leave a rotisserie chicken out for those raccoons every weekend or so.
    I bet if they were only eating berries and sticks, they would be going for that mcdonalds in a heartbeat.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mcdonald's was my first job. I hate that company with a burning passion. I am on the raccoons side.
    They put a pound of sugar in their freaking sweet tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • McDonald's is awful, I mean all their food is half saturated fat, a quarter salt, and a quarter "real" food. It's not good

0|0
    0|0
  • It's mostly because of the fact that they are not used to that kind of food. Maybe thinking it's bad. Since they eat things raw.

0|0
    0|1
  • They have the same opinion of Mc Ds as me. It's horrible food not fit for man or beast.

0|0
    0|0
  • you already know the answer.'
    poor raccoons.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I hate Mc Donalds food is far to small

0|0
    0|0
  • McDonald's is an awful company. I never eat there

0|0