Drugs or alcohol?

Are you more a drugs person of alcohol?
  • Drugs or alcohol??Drugs
  • Drugs or alcohol??Alcohol
  • Drugs or alcohol??I dont do drugs/alcohol
    Vote C

818

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend is my drug and her love for me is like alcohol ๐Ÿ˜

• Thanks for MOH :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Weed (and cigarettes) just stinks. Having to help a drunk friend after he has thrown up get home turned me off to Alcohol. Being an Air Force Veteran helped as well. The UCMJ has razor sharp teeth. If you get caught drunk on duty or under the influence of drugs, YOU ARE DONE! You don't want to live under a Bad Conduct Discharge.

• Hey cocaine doesn't smell and you don't have to worry about vomiting! Maybe you could try it?

• I don't use either. I have only gotten drunk once because I felt like it, and it was a huge letdown. Nothing like you'd expect, or at least not in my situation. As far as drugs go, I'll confidently say that they are for weak people, same goes for people who smoke.

• Both will kill you and will destroy your soul and leave you with 'Will, Mind and Emotions' (Cold Hearted). They will make murder your wife and kids and then ask is there any more and they make you lose everything you have ever lived for and worked for. They will also lead straight to hell and only God Almighty can truly change a person addicted to any of them.

• My favourite drug is mdma usually I find its too easy to get messy on alcohol and have a bad night. Cocaine is usually shit quality so pretty pointless. Ketamine is pretty fun if you don't k hole and weed is good for chilling out.

• I care about my health but also like to enjoy myself, some drugs are natural and alcohol in moderation doesn't kill me, so both done carefully.

• I never used drugs and I don't drink very much. I am a bit of a wuss. But I'm proud to be "responsible"

• I'll smoke pot from time to time (my doctors know and absolutely do not care) but I will not touch alcohol.

• Neither, I drink alcohol in small amounts as long as I can remember but that doesn't count to being an alcohol person

• Neither of them. I donโ€™t need drugs drugs are for Losers.

• Yeah you said it right brother drugs are for L-O-S-E-R-S!!!

• So true they definitely arenโ€™t winning at life thatโ€™s for sure.

• Of course what FILTHY DEGENERATES they are going to rot away.

• SINNERS.
    they are bad and shouldn't exist in the firt place

• Exactly even if you THINK about drugs you should be sent to hell.

• Exactly! Your experience dictates how everyone else takes drugs and that means that they ruin everyone's lives as well.
      Even though you can take them responsibly just like anything else.

• Glad you understand ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’

• I like weed more than alcohol.

• Its a lot less messy than alcohol usually you should try getting a bit tipsy then smoking though, you can get way more high than usual.

• @spakadoo Iโ€™ve heard that is the way to go, but I smoke so sporadically that I get pretty high off only a few hits lol

• Weed and beer is nice

• Devil's Lettuce makes me a sinner

• Neither

• I dont do drugs/alcohol

• Neither.. I hate both

• You hate them because?

• @spakadoo I don't drink and don't smoke too
      Even I hate drinkers and smokers too they just spoil their life

• Why do you think they spoil it?

What Girls Said 7

• I never do drugs and never have done but I do enjoy a glass of champers and a cocktail or two.

• Both to be completely honest

• Neither

• I never tried any drugs, so I prefer alcohol.

• haven't tried either but i want to ๐Ÿ˜…

• If you try anything hard make sure to find out how much you should take.

• Alcohol for me, but only in moderation. I've seen the side effects of drugs... my friend is hooked on mdma and I've been trying to help him out of it.

• How is he hooked on it? Never heard of an mdma addiction.

• @spakadoo Yeah I was actually kinda confused at first too because I've never heard of a mdma addiction. But he has developed a dependence on it. At first, I didn't think that much of it because it was once every week at parties. But now he takes it once every few days.

• Oww thats sad to hear, does he get any help fot it?

• Neither really but I'd do other drugs over alcohol

• Which ones?

• @spakadoo how about crystal meth?

• That too actually