Do you genuinely love bitter tasting foods or drinks without anything to dip them in/chase them with?

Do you genuinely love bitter tasting foods or drinks without anything to dip them in/chase them with?

P. S. I don't mean beer or coffee... I mean something truly bitter like strong green tea or bitter melon...
  • Yes. I love bitter foods and/or drinks!
    Vote A
  • Nope. I hate bitter tasting foods and/or drinks!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I don’t know how some people can like bitter anything. I think it just goes to show the diversity of our taste buds and they maybe some don’t think something is bitter, but rather sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like pure green tea. Why doesn't beer count? Guinness baby! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I regularly eat vegetables without any dips or salad dressing. I don't know if that counts or not

0|0
    0|0
  • No. can't stand it

0|0
    0|0
  • i'll pass

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• hey well i dont know about love but set me up a shot of tequila with lemon and salt the whole ordeal is ridiculous on the taste front from beginning to end but i will do it keep it down just for the kick... now black sambuca is a different taste but its still too much for the mouth followed by a shudder. eat a curry thats that bit too hot to bare its kind of torture, humankind spilt is why eat something so hot i can't enjoy it, or i enjoy the torture and the endorphins. Medicine thats awful is usually best too, my new cbd hemp oil twenty pounds for 10ml bottle is SO SO awful if it wasn't so expensive i would of quit day one, its that bad they even say under the tongue... haha.. i will take bitter harsh if it has a decent purpose but dont you dare give me a cup of earl grey without two sugars, black coffee no sugar with an untouched grapefruit for breakfast, now who is that person? ask them?, someone convince me they LOVE IT... xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what type of butter like I can’t do pickled okra or anything like that but melon would be fine for me

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not a fan of bitter foods.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes