I ate too many peanuts?

I ate like 200 g of peanuts and that's more than 1000 calories! Will it make me fat? why do they have so many calories? weren't they supposed to be healthy?

67

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything g in large doses is unhealthy. Peanuts have good fats in them but also more total fats ( hence the crazy calories). Just eating it one day won't make u fat. But don't make it a habit n eat in moderation. I'm assuming u ate honey roasted peanuts.

• No they were normal peanuts

Most Helpful Girl

• How the hell did you eat that many peanuts?

• they weren't even that many, i thought it was a normal amount until I started counting my daily calories

• Calories arenโ€™t how you determine whether or not something is healthy. The biggest factor is the sugar to fiber ratio. High protein foods typically have more calories.