Crossfading as a first timer (noobbb). Is memory loss / dream-like reality common?

I was SO STUPID last night. It was my first time drinking with a buddy on the roof of her old apt and she has experience. We had one can each of those 25oz Buz Light Straw-ber-ritas. I drank slow at first and it was doable because it reminded me of Monster Energy that I used to drink as a preteen. She suggested faster, without to get better effects. Half way through I didn't feel shit. Towards the end (I even finished before her) I still didn't feel shit. Then she was talking about something really serious with her dad and my cheeks kept going up and I had to push them down so much LOL i told her i was sorry and that my face wasn't listening to me. She started laughing omg. Earlier on while i was eating to fill my stomach, she crossed over to the nearby building's roof and pissed behind a little area bc she had to. After I felt the buz I had to go SO bad so I did it too. And I kept doing it every 5-15 min. I'm pretty sure I used it a good 6-8 times I lost count after we got another one to share. We went outside bc she thought itd be fun for me to feel the full effect since I wasn't all that crazy. But i shouldve known better.. in the store Spanish music was playing and I started laughing so hard and felt like dancing. It was harder to go up the stairs when we got back and i was overheated. During our next talk i asked her if she had her weed because I was curious and she had a blunt. I was the one who asked her and she told me she didn't want to deny me of the experience so I went for a hit SO WRONG. I INHALED TO THE BACK OF MY THROAT INSIDE. It burned like shit and I coughed so bad. After that everything was a blur and felt like a wobbly dream. I couldnt see clearly. Only the outline of things and her voice. I thought I threw up 4 times but it was only 2 according to her. I also professed my love to her and kept telling her how beautiful she is / how much I love her. We made out. I think she hated it. I feel like I did other really pervy stuff. I can't remem anything.

02