Do you like pulp in your drinks?

Do you like pulp in your drinks?Recently just got myself an Aloe Vera drink with some pulp in it.. I tried being healthy and it might've backfired haha. I've never had a drink with aloe in it.. so it was already a different experience.. and with the pulp combined with that? Can't say I like it exactly.. I figured it'd be fine with the pulp, since I usually like or don't mind it.. I loveee pulp in my lemonade and don't mind it in my OJ. I think it gives it more of an authentic taste when compared to it's competition.

What do you think?
  • Love pulp! The more the better!
    Vote A
  • A moderate amount is pretty good.
    Vote B
  • I don't mind a little.
    Vote C
  • Neutral/No preference.
    Vote D
  • I'd rather there be no pulp, but it's okay if there's a tiny bit.
    Vote E
  • Pulp of any kind is absolutely disgusting! Zero for me.
    Vote F
  • Depends on the drink/Other opinion/Not sure/See results.
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, the pulpier the better! Generally, I avoid sweetened beverages, because I prefer to chew my sugar rather than drink it, but if I must have a drink, I prefer it to have some semblance of solidity. Lol.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I actually don't care. I can drink it or not. I don't find it beneficial or otherwise.

0|1
    0|0
  • the notion that juiced fruit is good for you in any form is a falsehood. its better with pulp but essentially you are just drinking the sugar from the fruit without the fibre so you may as well drink coke.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the drink, mate. Aloe Vera goop is not for everyone and I wouldn't say it's pulp, because it's not a fruit.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, technically, pulp is just a grouping of fibers.. while it's commonly associated with fruit, there's other types of pulps also. It's also just the fleshy part of a plant, so technically, no, aloe isn't a fruit, but that area of the plant would be considered the pulp. But yeah, the texture that aloe has is a bit out there and definitely not for everyone

• Thanks for the heads up! 😊

• Haha yeah no prob! :)

• I love pulp but I hate it when they put it in AFTER. They did that in New Zealand for a time. That's weird, and you can tell it doesn't belong their. I love it in orange juice

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh huh yeah that's weird.. I can only imagine how out of place that'd taste!! Blehh... but yeah it's good in OJ!

• I am not a fan at all. Sometimes with pulp, i feel that i am going to choke

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd prefer it with that :P and aloe vera drinks are really good

0|0
    0|0
  • I love pulp. But i can't imagine where a drink is overflowing with pulp and not the drink itself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if I'm not drinking something for the purpose of quenching my thirst

0|0
    0|0
  • fuck yo pulp nigga

srry i just am not a fan πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • I like pulp but enjoy drinks with and without

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no.

0|0
    1|0
  • Only like it in orange juice

0|0
    0|0
  • A tiny bit is ok

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, not a fan. the texture kills me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pulp free only

0|0
    0|0
  • NO PULP!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Very much, specially Orange

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• I have no preference when it comes to pulp. Though I do prefer none in some drinks and other drinks i prefer pulp in them

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like pulp, it's a drink not food, I don't want to have to chew it!πŸ˜‚ But I also tried Aloe Vera Juice recently and it was DISGUSTING!!! It made my mouth kind of zingy, and burn slightly, like eating pepper, and I couldn't get rid of the taste!!

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh dang!! Mine just gives a really weird internal "fuzzy" feeling.. it's like an airy fuzz it's soo weird! And LOL! Yeah good point haha! I kinda enjoy the texture somewhat though!

• I get the fuzzy feeling when I eat some fruits such as Bananas (do you get a fuzzy feeling when you eat them?) Turns out bananas, melon, kiwi, etc all contain the same properties as the laytex plant family, and I am allergic to laytex!πŸ˜‚ oops...

• OMG! That's kinda funny! But aww.. those are such a tasty group of fruits! That sucks.. but good thing your allergic reaction wasn't super strong! The only fruit that gives me a weird fuzzy sensation really badly are apples... it's weird.. I can eat a physical apple and feel 100% fine.. but if I even have the smallest sip of apple juice, my body feels really weird... but what's extra weird!! I can drink apple cider (fermented apple juice) and feel just fine.. even though it's practically the same thing... it's so weird haha

• Love pulp in drinks. Love aloe vera drinks with chunks of aloe in the as well! Especially love pulp in my OJ... having it without is like drinking Sunny D which I call fake OJ.

1|0
    0|0
  • Aloe Vera bevarages are my go-to drinks. I love them so much and the way the pulp feels on my tongue. It really depends on what band of aloe drink you get too. For thinks like orange juice though I really don't like pulp. I think it's only aloe pulp I like tbh, bc I've never tried any others outside the two. But I'm open to trying drinks with it more?

0|0
    0|0
    • Ah gotcha gotcha. Yeah, the brand I got might not have been the best. Hmm.. it has some grape juice in it so it wasn't 100% just aloe water. And sure! Take the plunge and try more drinks with pulp :)

• I'm very funny about textures in both food and beverage so pulp kind of weirds me out in most cases!

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha yeah I understand totally! It used to weird me out sooo much! I've gotten used to it though and now I kinda like it haha

• I don't like pulp, but for example finding orange juice without pulp is a chore, so I rather just buy one that has pulp. I would never buy lemonade with pulp in it, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if it’s supposed to have pulp in it lol if yes then yes I like it. If not... I’m gonna be sick

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually, but Aloe vera is a little bit too slimy for my taste

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind pulp honestly but I also don't prefer it. I like chunks in my aloe Vera juice though

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the only thing would be orange juice. The pulp is reeeeeaaaaallly good!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like pulp but I'll drink it. I mean I drink oj everyday so it was on sale with pulp so I bought it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer pulp. And I LOOOOOOVE Aloe Vera water. It's SO good.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha! Maybe I just need time to warm up to it then~

• It's most definitely something to get used to or you could just find the drinks without it. They're equally as enjoyable. :3

• True! I'll probably give it another shot or two, since I've heard and done some light research on the numerous health benefits you can get from drinking it~

• It’s fiber

0|0
    1|0
  • I love pulp. Aloe Vera pulp is my favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, pulp is kinda gross

0|0
    0|0
  • I do like it. Especially Orange pulp!

0|0
    0|0
  • Like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it