Do you like pulp in your drinks?

Do you like pulp in your drinks?Recently just got myself an Aloe Vera drink with some pulp in it.. I tried being healthy and it might've backfired haha. I've never had a drink with aloe in it.. so it was already a different experience.. and with the pulp combined with that? Can't say I like it exactly.. I figured it'd be fine with the pulp, since I usually like or don't mind it.. I loveee pulp in my lemonade and don't mind it in my OJ. I think it gives it more of an authentic taste when compared to it's competition.

What do you think?
  • Love pulp! The more the better!
  • A moderate amount is pretty good.
  • I don't mind a little.
    Vote C
  • Neutral/No preference.
    Vote D
  • I'd rather there be no pulp, but it's okay if there's a tiny bit.
    Vote E
  • Pulp of any kind is absolutely disgusting! Zero for me.
    Vote F
  • Depends on the drink/Other opinion/Not sure/See results.
    Vote G

2118

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, the pulpier the better! Generally, I avoid sweetened beverages, because I prefer to chew my sugar rather than drink it, but if I must have a drink, I prefer it to have some semblance of solidity. Lol.