Where is your favorite place to eat breakfast and what do you get 😍🥓🍳🥞?

Tell us where you go to get your breakfast fix 🤤

Where is your favorite place to eat breakfast and what do you get 😍🥓🍳🥞?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to eat breakfast at Eat n Park , they have some good breakfast meals... I like eggs, bacon, hash browns, wheat toast.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• Home is good. But if I go out, I like to go to a locally owned coffee shop. I like to get a mocha and a scone. I like to go there after rough shifts at work. The owners know me so they don't talk to me too much and let me have a moment alone.

0|1
    0|0
    • It's nice unplugging and having a coffee, good way to decompress. Thanks for sharing!

• Homemade breakfast is the best, but IHOP and Cracker Barrel have good breakfast too. Waffle House is good for 3 am breakfast when you’re drunk.

0|1
    0|0
    • +1 Thank you for finally answering Cracker Barrel lol that hash-brown casserole is just amazing. And I love the little shop and rocking chairs outside, such a nice country vibe

• I like my moms breakfast and whenever I go to her house and I have time lol I’ll have her make me quesadillas with flor de calabaza or sopapillas.

1|1
    0|0
  • If i am going out I either go to coras and get a crepe or Dennys and get pancakes, hash browns, Turkey bacon and fruit.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nothing beats a homemade breakfast but I go out... IHOP. California omelet with sausage and hashbrowns. 2 buttermilk pancakes. Of course I never get to finish but it's good. Or the New York cheesecake pancakes are heaven.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tim Hortons and I get a large ham and swiss (cheddar now cause they got rid of swiss) without lettuce or tomatoes, toasted on whole wheat and sub honey mustard with a chocolate coffee and a 10 pack of tim bits

I usually get this at least once a month

0|1
    0|0
  • Loool, all you ever think about/ask about is food! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • The convenience store! These are my favourites.
    1. Mini condensed milk cream sandwiches (7-11). They’re just bread with condensed milk cream and they come in a pack of 5 and costs 2,500KRW (~US$2.75). I usually eat it slowly during the day or share it with my brother.
    2. Triangle Kimbap. They come in many different flavours and are really cheap and filling. They’re rice with filling wrapped in seaweed. They’re really convenient to eat on the go. They cost about 900KRW to 1,500KRW each (~USD$1 to $1.75). My favourite is the fried rice one from GS25.

0|1
    0|0
  • At home. It differs pretty much on my mood.. eggs, toast, buns, oatmeal, pancakes... 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I like mom and pop type places they hook you up and give you more for less

0|1
    0|0
  • Home or Chick-fil-A!

1|1
    0|0
    • Wow you are the first person on here to know what Chick-fil-A is!! Chick-n-Minis are the shit

• Show All
    • That's what I'm saying, the world would be such a better place if everyone would just Chick-fil-AAA lol they need more locations 😩

• They do!😫

• At my house. I make the best eggs

1|1
    0|0
  • I like the prime rib benny at Denny's.

0|1
    0|1
    • I like steak and eggs for breakfast, just not prime rib 😖

• Show All
    • I've never had au jus with prime rib but it certainly has never tasted like dirty socks in my opinion.

• I exaggerate a little, it's just off putting I guess. I prefer no sauces or anything with my steak to begin with. Thanks for the share!

• My house, I make good French toast

0|1
    0|0
  • local line market for spicy noodles with egg

1|1
    0|0
  • A local place for Hugo’s.

0|1
    0|0
  • Home

0|1
    0|0
  • Home

0|1
    0|0
  • At home actually.

1|1
    0|0
  • Home and ehmm justt anythinggg i could get LOL

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• at my home, because my ass is broke and i dont have any money to outside and do breakfast

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually IHOP or waffle house when I’m out of state and I get either pancakes scrambled eggs and bacon or a waffle

0|0
    0|0
  • Burger King

0|1
    0|0
  • Home, my favorite food is soujouk for breakfast

0|1
    0|0
  • my parents house

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes