Do you eat until you’re going to burst? Or do you stop at 80% full?

• Bursting
    Vote A
  • 80% full
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I eat enough. Just to get rid of the hunger nothing more.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Up to 80% full. Eating till you burst, which is overeating makes you gain weight, get fat and its bad for the spleen.
    I gotta admit tho, I do eat till I burst sometimes when I order pizza or I stay home and make it a lazy day.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's OK to eat to your heart's desires. However, be careful. Don't eat to the point that it'll hurt you. We don't need any intelligent, cute girls suddenly bursting like a balloon, do we? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to eat until im full but stop long before I feel like I'm about to burst

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat only enough to feel satisfied, fullness hurts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a hard time controlling my appetite - but I do enough exercise to neutralize the effect.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what I'm eating.

0|0
    0|0
  • 80% full

0|0
    0|0
  • 80% always

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Till I'm full... not bursting full, just not hungry anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Till I feel satisfied, holidays however would be a different story lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat til I dont feel like it anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no willpower. I eat until I can’t move.

0|0
    0|0
  • Story time:
    So I'm a broke college student. I went with my brother to a convention that had events 24/7. So all weekend wd survived off granola bars. There was no time to actually eat a meal.
    When my brother and I went back to my house we split a pizza as our first meal in like 3 days. We devoured it then we got a text from our dad asking if we wanted to get dinner with him. As broke college students, you can't pass up free food. So i went and ate even more. I came home and promptly vomited. I literally ate so much that I puked.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes