Why do boys hate when their food touches?

Come on, guys. It's not that big of a deal.Why do boys hate when their food touches??
  • Yes, it is a big deal. It's disgusting.
    Vote A
  • I'm a girl and I find it repulsive.
    Vote B
  • I have my reasons.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the opposite. I think it enhances the flavor of food to mix things. When I have meals like the picture you showed I make a point to take a bite out of each thing one after the other. I don't just pick one thing and eat it until it's gone and then move onto the next thing.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I might sound like a little kid now, but it is a big deal! I could lose my appetite because of that😂
    But I'm pretty sure it's not a gender's thing lol, just a physiological thing

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• I've met more females with this issue than males, and I've never had this issue, nor do any of the males in my family (or females, but that's not relevant)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't find repulsive to share my food, but there are some hungry ass women out there that take half of your stuff without asking, and you can't say no because then you'll look like an asshole

1|0
    0|0
  • Food touches? Where did you get this statistic? I think that is a pretty rare thing, I have known ONE person that had that issue. He was a guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Flavour contamination! I didn’t know it was just boys who didn’t like this though lol?

1|0
    0|0
  • My brother is that way i think its funny.. that he'll eat a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup

1|0
    0|0
  • What? Who the hell doesn't like when their food touches? Unless I don't like a certain food on my plate I don't care

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont know but i have this thing like if im eating a steak and i hate it if it touches the ketchup or whatever... its a thing for some reason

1|0
    0|0
  • There have been things I've mixed together some people thought it was poisonous

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s for that same reason that girls sit with their legs open while wearing a dress

1|0
    1|0
  • Where do you get your info? Not all boys and even girls don't like it. It has to do with mental issues. OCD, phobia, and other stuff. Take this post down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind if my food touched... I did not even know that was a thing?

1|0
    0|0
  • I literally mix rice, noodle, soup, and sushi to eat. Just pour everything into a bowl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Uhh. I don't have that issue, and you don't have an area for me to not agree with this statistic.

1|0
    0|0
  • It all goes down the same way, so it's a physiological issue.

1|0
    0|0
  • I could put it all in a blender!!! Not sure why you think we are all like that?

1|0
    0|0
  • You're missing options. I don't mind my food touching at all

1|0
    0|0
  • I like when my food touches, just not muffins.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mixed it all together.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a problem with it

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you hang out with the wrong kind of dudes

1|0
    0|0
  • D. It all goes to the same place.

1|0
    0|0
  • How would you know.. your not a guy..

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't get it I usually mix mine anyway

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care if my food touches

1|0
    0|0
  • Thought it was mostly girls who cared about that

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends which things. For example white rice and sweet sauce, i prefer the rice plain.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because as of right now, I can't eat certain things.. due to medical reasons. For example, if some corn wound up in my mashed potatoes, and I didn't see it.. I might wind up in the emergency room

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• It’s honestly something i can’t deal with too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you ya know not generalize! Some men don't care and some women care, personally I hate when certain foods mix like gravy in my pease or BBQ sauce in my rice or carrots in my corn. Its all subjective towards the person who is eating and their own taste buds

1|0
    0|0
  • Its really not a big deal. People need stop acting like hungry children from Africa when it comes to food. So annoying.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate it too... lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • I was unaware that this was a male specific issue.

1|0
    0|1
  • It’s a big deal. No one wants it mushed together

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because their taste change and it also doesn't look good

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes