Why do boys hate when their food touches?

Come on, guys. It's not that big of a deal.Why do boys hate when their food touches??
  • Yes, it is a big deal. It's disgusting.
  • I'm a girl and I find it repulsive.
  • I have my reasons.
    Vote C

928

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the opposite. I think it enhances the flavor of food to mix things. When I have meals like the picture you showed I make a point to take a bite out of each thing one after the other. I don't just pick one thing and eat it until it's gone and then move onto the next thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I might sound like a little kid now, but it is a big deal! I could lose my appetite because of that😂
    But I'm pretty sure it's not a gender's thing lol, just a physiological thing