Will this make me fat?

So I am 5'3 about 112-111 pounds, and i'd like to get down to 105. I went all day and didn't eat anything until around 6 tonight. This morning I just had a few sips of cranberry juice, and 2 peices of a twix bar. Tonight, I had 5 chicken nuggets from mcdonalds, a few fries, and about half of my shake.

I only drank water the rest of the time, and had a handful of gummy bears.

This should be under 1,500 calories I believe, well under.. But I didn't count so I'm not sure. Help

26

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't have a weight problem and should not be trying to lose weight. You also shouldn't eat the stuff you listed- eat things like fruits and vegetables, fish, and a few nuts. You should always eat at least the number of calories called for in your Basal Metabolic Rate.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok if u want to lose weight you need to eat healthy
    Like fruit and vegetables on the side
    The nuggets and fries were okbut need to have fruit or vegetables to
    You should look on google for recipes to lose weight if u want to