Will this make me fat?

So I am 5'3 about 112-111 pounds, and i'd like to get down to 105. I went all day and didn't eat anything until around 6 tonight. This morning I just had a few sips of cranberry juice, and 2 peices of a twix bar. Tonight, I had 5 chicken nuggets from mcdonalds, a few fries, and about half of my shake.

I only drank water the rest of the time, and had a handful of gummy bears.

This should be under 1,500 calories I believe, well under.. But I didn't count so I'm not sure. Help

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't have a weight problem and should not be trying to lose weight. You also shouldn't eat the stuff you listed- eat things like fruits and vegetables, fish, and a few nuts. You should always eat at least the number of calories called for in your Basal Metabolic Rate.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok if u want to lose weight you need to eat healthy
    Like fruit and vegetables on the side
    The nuggets and fries were okbut need to have fruit or vegetables to
    You should look on google for recipes to lose weight if u want to

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Fasting all bay then eating once at night will make you gain weight, it puts your body into starvation mode and turns everything you eat in to stored energy, known as fat. Try to eat small meals throughout the day and try to stop eating before 5:00 pm.

0|0
    0|0
  • What you need to remember is there are good calories and bad calories... sounds like most of your calories were bad calories... so will you lose weight maybe yes maybe no... will it be a good, healthy loss... NO!

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to eat a minimum of 3 small meals a day. Starving yourself all day slows your metabolism.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eating late will make you fat.. you can go jogging or through down alotta fucking this week

0|0
    0|0
  • The #just started college diet?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You literally have an eating disorder, I suspect you know it. I suspect you're using this just to validate the fact that you do because you're obsessing over your calories.

GO
    TO
    A
    DOCTOR
    GIRL

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes