How do I decide?

Okay so i get pizza every week and it takes me so long to decide what to get. I mean there's so many options! I dont know which one to get. Any suggestions? Also how do i decide quicker what to get?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Look at the list of toppings and pick the first 2 and keep doing the next set of two until you get to the end of the list, then just switch up the pattern so you're getting different combos until find one or more that you like

Most Helpful Girl

• If you get it every week maybe just write down all the kinds you'd like to try for starters.
    Once you've got that, you could go down it in order and try a new one every time.
    Cross a pizza off if you didn't like it, or circle it/star it if you loved it so you remember to order it again once you've finished going through the list.
    That way you won't necessarily have to decide. Which would also cut down time that you would originally be using to try to choose

Hope this helps :)